Red double hollyhock seeds

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Anyone want some seeds from my red double hollyhock? I can either set some aside for you until the Fall Sawp or you can dmail me and I'll mail some to you.

Thumbnail by frogymon
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Me! me-me-me!!!

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Should I save you some or mail them?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'll dmail you! Do you think it's too late to plant some?

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

I don't know, it might be worth a try with half the seed so you have some in reserve if they don't make it. I'll send you a dozen or so seeds.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks!!

Phoenix, AZ

those are awesome. I would like some seeds.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Me too, me too, please.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Okay, Rodica has dmailed me and is sending a SASE; the rest of you need to let me know if I should save some for the swap or if you'd like them mailed.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I sowed some holly hock seed and it took over a year for the seed/plant to grow. It showed up about a month ago and is now close to 5' tall. A very pale pinkish white. So do not give up on them if they do not come up fast.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Save me some. I'll let you know soon if I can send SASE or want you to just save them for the next swap.

Thanks.
Pam

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Sharon, I got these at last year's spring swap and got one small bloom stalk, then they pretty much dies back until fall, when they starting growing again. They made it through the hard freeze we had in January (they're planted right next to the house) and I got 13-14 bloom stalks, but 2 got broken by high winds just as they were beginning to bloom.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I'd like some too - fall seems to be the best planting time for them so save them for me please. Thanks!

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Turns out I have 100's of seeds, so there should be enough for all who want some.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.