male and female basketball plants

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

There are male and female basketball plants at Miles 2 Go - here's their web address - http://www.miles2go.com/suc2.htm

Phoenix, AZ

Ok I was all set to buy 2. Then I saw shipping $12.50 for 2 - 1 1/4 inch plants? He's here in Arizona not Africa :(

♪♫♪ I love fat plants and I cannot lie ♪♫♪....lol

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Well, maybe we could order some stuff together and split the shipping. I want to get a couple of Stapelia flavopurpurea , and a couple of Basketball plants. I forget his name but a gentleman at the swap yesterday was telling me that he was searching for Basketball plants (which is how I heard about them, and why I posted) so maybe he would like to do a group order, also. What do you think?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Dumb question here, why does it matter, except to other basketball plants, which gender a plant is? I wouldn't mind joining in a gang-buy.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

If you like Basketball plants, and want to get seeds you need one of each...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Okay, I see. Thanks.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

I might consider a group order, especially if it saves on shipping. I need a male plant.

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Im just lurking but what is a basketball plant? The name of the thread just "jumped out at me". I had to ask. Inquiring minds want to know. chuckle

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Euphorbia obesa

Mesa, AZ

I see it listed as Basketball plant and Baseball plant...looks interesting! Ebay has some with better pricing and much cheaper shipping....

Susie

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more, anyone interested?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I would like one if the price is right.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Ah, but if you want male and female... There are also some other things I want from Mile 2 Go that I haven't seen on Ebay. I'll have to look again.

Phoenix, AZ

As they say on Shark Tank I'm out

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Drive down there. It will be a fun day trip.

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

This place sells them: http://www.absolutelycactus.com/pages/euphorbia/euphorbia_obesa.html

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.