DeLand, FL Master Gardener Plant Faire Saturday 04/06/13

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi all! I love attending this event every year. This year I will have a booth for Tower Gardens with some of my friends. Come by and see what Tower Gardens are all about! Details about time and location are in the picture. Hope to see you there!

Erin

Thumbnail by tarziesgirl
Flagler Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Wish you would have posted sooner, would love to have attended, but prior obligations are in order. Please post when you have another gathering, Thanks, Looking forward to it! Thanks, Jami

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

So sorry Jami! It's so hard to know when to post. Too early and folks forget, too late and they have plans. :(

Are you attending the central Florida roundup next Saturday in Clermont? I was thinking about bringing my Tower Garden over there to display.

Erin

Erin, Yes, it'll be my first! I didn't know what a RU was! This is my first time getting involved with anything involved with gardening, in a group situation. I'm thinking it will be fun and very informative ! I don't see why you can"t come and show everyone the tower display. As i see it, you can teach everyone, on how to save room by doing a tower, I've read about it, and am interested! Hope you can make it! If not, I'll see you some where else:) The more I learn about gardening, the more I like it! Hope to see you at Bonnie's RU :) Jami

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Good luck Erin at the Deland meeting. If I wasn't so busy getting ready for RU I would have loved to attended.

Jami, you will get to meet Erin here and see her tower gardens.

Bonnie

Yeah! Looking forward to everything! We'll see you soon Bonnie!, And Erin!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Glad you're coming Jami. I just posted earlier I'm the RU board about possibly bringing my Tower. I was trying to get a feel for the folks coming. I just don't want to show up with it and have an awkward situation. Either way I plan on attending. :)

Erin

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Wish I had seen this sooner. I have plans to go down there ti visit David & perhaps can see you at the same time. Would love to see the tower. Must be a lot of nice gardens in Deland!!!
Helps there are 2 quilt shops there also!!!!

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Quilter,
Hope you are coming to RU. There is a quilt bus. just down the road from me plus many in Orlando.

Bonnie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.