CLOSED: Froggie swap reveal!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sure hope you warm up soon! Snow snow, go away!

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

today 38 high low 35...rofl. No warm up until middle of next week we will hit 73.... crazy, but we have been getting moisture which we needed. My hostas are soooo happy about that. I am amazed they survived last summer.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh Happ so sorry for you Sunny & windy here but i did get the Latice onto my potting shed :) Now for the plastic later today I hope :)

ya all be well sending sunshine to ya :)

Thumbnail by deejay9
Holly Springs, NC(Zone 7b)

Froggies!!!!!

Kathy sent me a whole colony of froggies to help decorate my yard. I'm pretty new to gardening so these will be the first collectibles!

A darling couple, me and my Frog Prince, on a bench under an umbrella.
A golfing froggie birdhouse. His legs are dangly, just like my husbands after a long day on the course.
A froggie with my house numbers and a variety of hats. I put the patriotic hat on first because we throw a big yard party on the 3rd of July!

Oh, and Little Kitty says Thank You for the froggie boxes :)

This swap has been so much fun. I had a great time choosing items to send to my buddy and had fun deciding where to put my new froggies. Thanks for running the swap!

Thumbnail by lanakila Thumbnail by lanakila Thumbnail by lanakila Thumbnail by lanakila

Awe, look at all those froggies! Nice job Kathy! I think we have Lanakila hooked on the swaps now!

Awesome Frogs Everywhere :) This is always a fun swap

Just wanted to let Joyce my buddy know I got my box and it is wonderful.
I just got home and have to get up at 4am so I need to get to bed but will send pics in the morning.
Everything arrived in perfect shape and I love it all. I have the perfect spot for one of them....rofl. I will explain tomorrow.
Thank you so much Joyce!

Can't wait to see what you got!

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

I really hated it for those having nasty weather, and now we have the mess here! Rain, cool temps, and windy. We needed the rain, but not quite so much! I haven't lost any plants yet, but a few aren't looking too happy. I only got one swap froggie set out and can't wait to let the others out to play!

Lanakila, Kathy fixed you up with some nice frog beauties! Kitty looks happy about it too, lol.

Wondering what's in that box Happ!!

OK you guys I laughed and laughed and have the perfect spot for one of my frogs! rofl..... I have a hosta named Elvis Lives ....LOL....and guess where my Elvis frog is going. rofl I can't wait to get the garden cleaned up and Elvis Frog in his place of honor. The MG group is touring my hosta beds this spring and can't wait for them all to see him....I laugh everytime I look at him....he is great.

Secondly I have a rainfall gauge froggie that I desperately needed, paired with Elvis I am guessing they are singing "Dancing in the rain"... LOL and rain we have had and will get more Wed and Thurs....so he will have lots to tell me. He is a cutie.

And then last but not least, a great swinging frog. I sadly have not had time to take him out of the box since it was so late last night and I left so early...poor DH will be wondering where these guys came from when he got up.

Editted to say I forgot to attach the pictures....geehz, late night early morning, geehz! See pics below.

Joyce from Joyce thank you so very much, I love them.

This message was edited May 7, 2013 11:47 AM

Do you have pictures yet?

What a dork I am yes I forgot to attach....thank you for letting me know.

Thumbnail by happgarden

Sending Birthday Wishes to ROBIN But thought she changed her usersname to drangonfly or something like that HUUUUNNNN ????
Nice froggie also

Great frogs everyone! Thanks for another great year for the froggie swap!

TY For Hosting LK SEE YA NEXT YEAR :) RIBBIT RIBBIT

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

That's what I call a Frog King. lol Great bunch of frogs everywhere.

Thanks Susie, I should change my name, unfortunately whatever I pick unless it is fish, duck, or polar bear, I will drown from all the rain, and freeze from the spring snow. Friday snow and rain 39 degrees, same for Saturday. Sund 50 and partly cloudy, Monday 60's today 78. Go figure, this is going to be a weird summer, probably.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

.........from Joyce to Joyce, surely am glad ya liked him! cuz he sang ta me!

Happy Birthday Robin, hope you have a good day today.

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

Great froggies Happ!!

Happy belated b-day Robin!

LK, Really enjoyed the Froggie Swap, all the great frog pics, and conversations!

Y'all have a hoppy summer!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Looks like it was a fun trade. Learned a lot reading here - Bev particularly interested in seeing your insect baths. I get honeybees from the neighbors around me and a couple of years ago figured I'd better put a small pile of rocks/stones in ALL my water dishes as they like (the bees) to paddle on their backs if they've fallen in somehow.

Wish we had frogs or could have 'em here. Too many cats in the neighborhood, methinks.

Hope you can join us next year?

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

I will put it on my calendar/radar, LK. :)

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers for all those in the OK City, tornado's. They are still looking for 3rd graders in the school!

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

I cannot image the devastation (even with the TV views), loss of life, and not knowing the condition of loved ones! Absolutely horrible! Thoughts and prayers just don't seem like enough, but are being sent.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Bev, we feel helpless when tragedy like this struck. But prayers are also as priceless as financial and physical help.
The tornado had been described like a lawn mower with a 2 mile blade.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

:/

This lady was very Blessed!

http://news.sky.com/story/1093711/tornado-survivor-finds-dog-during-tv-interview

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Awww geez LK what I really needed this morning was a good cry. Thanks.

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

Tears or not, I was happy to see the lady reunited with her pup, and with a little less worry! Thanks LK!

I can't look at anymore pics, it just tears me up!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.