Happy Easter Weekend...

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

"Happy Easter weekend everyone!"

This message was edited Mar 30, 2013 8:08 AM

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand
Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Same to you and what is that gorgeous purple flower.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Lovely photos, David. Happy Easter to you as well.

(I'll bet that purple is Lisianthus)

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Its a Florida Blue Lisianthus Bonnie. They were developed especially for our Florida climate and take the heat and humidity much better than most Lisianthus. The ones in front of the Birdbath are the Pink and Silver Lisianthus,...or at least they were! The pictures are form last Spring in May.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you Arlene...Hope you have a beautiful day outside today!...

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Have a blessed Resurection Sunday all.

I believe spring has sprung.

Bonnie

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy Easter everyone!

Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

What beauties!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Beautiful pictures, beautiful day. Happy Easter Happy Passover to everyone. God is good. CTLHRT. ( Wasnt sure if we could post religious stuff, so thats the initials to the Easter song I have been singing since last night)

Not sure there is much God can do about it, but going to watch the Gators try to make it to the final 4 this afternoon. ;-)

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

GG we sang that in church this morning. One of my favorites. Keep on singing it.

Bonnie

Port Richey, FL(Zone 9a)

Happy Easter and God bless! :)

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures Shauna...

Is that red Hibiscus an "El Capitolio", and what is that incredible blue flower?

I have many Hibiscus' and Mallows and that last picture was also very interesting to me. That double Mallow (Hibiscus?) was really nice. Do you know what that is too? Thank you...
Loved your messages today Bonnie and GG. I know that song well too. "Ah-ah-ahh-a-ahh--lehea-louou-ya!"
Thats the best I could do in words for the chorus and hope you know I meant it that way...
I also have family and friends that I should had wished a reflective and Happy Passover to too, and do.
Thank you Nefitara,... and I'm happy your are still around and paying attention to us!

Share your gardens and let us know what you're up to in them over the seasons!

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi David,

I do have an El Capitolio...both the orange "Sport" and the red "Bloody Mary".

In those pictures, #2 is a new hibiscus I just found at Lowes. It is called a South Pacific Sipper and it comes from the Tropic Escape collection from Costa Farms.

http://www.costafarms.com/Public/CollectionList.aspx?Id=84&cat=Hibiscus&col=TropicEscape

The blue is a black n blue salvia and the fourth pic is a Queeny Purple hollyhock.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

I really like the El Capitolios Shauna, and thanks for sending me back the names of the plants.That Costa farms site was interesting too...'gotta get some of that Black-n-Blue Salvia...'

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.