Who Wants To Play March Bingo ?

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Hi All,
Several of you have expressed interest in another bingo game for March.If you would like to play,please sign up here.

Lynn
Preliminary List

1.Roly0217 ^_^
2.Debsroots ^_^
3.Jannich ^_^
4.imadigger ^_^
5.Helenethequeen ^_^
6.Carpathiangirl ^_^
7.chiquib313 ^_^
8.EarleG ^_^
9. Syrumani ^_^
10. Va_Wild_Rose ^_^

Prizes so far

Membership in the AVSA or $30.00 to vendor of choice
2 different Primulina plants in 4 inch pots
$10 gift certificate with a "gessie surprise goody bag".

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 4:31 PM

Thumbnail by lbrabec
Homestead, FL(Zone 10a)

Ok. Count me in too.

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

YAY !!!! BINGO !!!! I'm in !!!

Sanbornton, NH

Hi Lynn,

I'd be happy to participate again. Maybe I can improve on my last place finish. I would also be happy to donate a prize.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Earle

Thank you Earle!

I have been asked to explain how the prizes work.So here goes
If you are donating a prize that has to be shipped,please let me (or whoever the hostess is that month) know if you would like the postage and I will post "Winner pays shipping" after the prize.Don't be embarrassed to do this.With rising shipping costs and the cost of the prize it can really add up.

If you win a prize that requires shipping costs,please make sure your donor receives it.

The hostess will contact the prize donor and let them know who won their prize.The donor will then contact the winner to make arrangements.Please allow plenty of time for plants and leaves.They will be shipped when weather permits or the donor's collection permits.

It is perfectly fine for 2 or more people to pitch in together on a prize.

Prizes can be pretty much anything except probably edibles.Gift certificates,cash,plant related prizes,gardening supplies,homemade items.

Some of the treasured items myself and others have received include candles,stationary, hand-painted pots,knitted and crocheted items,bowls for plants,painted cups or saucers.Labels,little twists of plant food,tools,pre-cut wicks,labeling pencils or pens,little 1 or 2 ounce containers,starter pots and the like are something we can all use.

Use your imagination! Prizes don't need to cost much to be fun ^_^.

Number one on the list....please thank the person who took the time and trouble to send you a prize!

Does anyone have any questions or suggestions to add?

Lynn

This message was edited Feb 25, 2013 4:09 PM

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I will play

Yay,Nichole!

Sanbornton, NH

Hi Lynn,

I have decided to donate two different Primulinas in 4 inch pots as my prize. Please add it to your list. Thanks.

Earle

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I'll play again.

Karen

Thanks so much Earle ^_^.

Welcome aboard Karen.

Lynn

Longboat Key, FL(Zone 9b)

not growing much have a couple of epys that are just going, Cleopatra and blue nile. 2 AV that's it.

yes i see i am added TU.

Welcome Helene ^_^.

I will try to get a list of picks up today and we will start Monday.
If anyone wishes to donate a prize,please Dmail me.

Hope we get a few more players!

Lynn

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 4:02 PM

Akron, OH(Zone 5a)

Lynn, please add one more prize, a surprise gessie plant.

Maria

Thanks Maria ^_^.

I have posted the list to pick from.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1300329/
Lynn

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 8:20 PM

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

If it's not too late add me too!! Also add another 25 sets of leaves to the pot!!

Hugs!!

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Lynn and Connie,Wouldn't you girls like to play this game?? I can hold cards or call so you can play.

Jan

Longboat Key, FL(Zone 9b)

I will win the 25 leaves. much needed to start all over again. Yep I'll win. Can I say BINGO now!!!! I guess that won't cut it....

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the offer Jan. No problem for this month. I will have to bow out of cardholder for April and May. I might play then if someone could watch my card if needed...not sure.

Internet is S L O W right now. I will get the cards coming in confirmed but please know confirmation might come in a little slow too lol.

Here is what we are dealing with...Over 12" of snow yesterday and it was so wet and heavy everyone was flagging down the first tractor or 4-wheeler with a blade on it to help dig out of this mess. First pic is yesterday morning and the next one was late afternoon. Drifts are over 2ft. We got another inch over night and....YEP!!!....It's coming down quite heavy now :(((( On a good note, sweet hubby gradually collected over 10 5-gal buckets of packed snow to melt and use on the plants. This is off of our small COVERED front porch and half is still left to get lol. It is so pure and clear they will love it (wink) Hey, gotta think positive here ::)))) Anyone else get this mess?? Lynn?? If y'all want any for your plants, come and get it (hee, hee)

Connie

Thumbnail by aspenjocop Thumbnail by aspenjocop
Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

That looks COLD!!!

Sending warm hugs your way.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Honey, it IS cold HA!! Hang on....I think I'm feelin' those warm hugs coming in now (grin) Yep!! I appreciate them :)

Connie

Thanks Sis,but you can keep it! We got ours last week.I'm sending you some more warm hugs too ^_^.

Melanie and Sally,I have added you to the player list and thanks everybody for the prize offers.

Sister Jan,I think we have it covered for this month,but I will need a cardholder or holders for April and May.If you want to call next game,just let me know.

Hugs,Lynn ^_^

Loretta,Jamie and any new members,we would love to have you join us!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I haven't tried this yet but would love too, if it's not too late to sign up.

I will sign you up.If you have any questions we will help.
Go here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1300329/ to find the list.
Lynn

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Sister Lynn, I am posting confirmation over on the new thread you started. Oh...I just felt some more warms hugs!! Thanks ::)) We STILL had snow from last week lol!!

Welcome Holly! This is a fun game and a fun group :)

Connie

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, I have looked at this a couple of times and thought it might be fun. Can't wait to try it.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Yay Holly! Welcome aboard! It's lots of fun!

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.