Photo by Melody

African Violets and Gesneriads: Who Wants To Play March Bingo ?, 1 by aspenjocop

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright aspenjocop

In reply to: Who Wants To Play March Bingo ?

Forum: African Violets and Gesneriads

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Who Wants To Play March Bingo ?
aspenjocop wrote:
Thanks for the offer Jan. No problem for this month. I will have to bow out of cardholder for April and May. I might play then if someone could watch my card if needed...not sure.

Internet is S L O W right now. I will get the cards coming in confirmed but please know confirmation might come in a little slow too lol.

Here is what we are dealing with...Over 12" of snow yesterday and it was so wet and heavy everyone was flagging down the first tractor or 4-wheeler with a blade on it to help dig out of this mess. First pic is yesterday morning and the next one was late afternoon. Drifts are over 2ft. We got another inch over night and....YEP!!!....It's coming down quite heavy now :(((( On a good note, sweet hubby gradually collected over 10 5-gal buckets of packed snow to melt and use on the plants. This is off of our small COVERED front porch and half is still left to get lol. It is so pure and clear they will love it (wink) Hey, gotta think positive here ::)))) Anyone else get this mess?? Lynn?? If y'all want any for your plants, come and get it (hee, hee)

Connie