Should I put this headboard here?

West Monroe, LA(Zone 8a)

I'm finally gettin around to landscapeing the house wall across from my faery garden ( which is being refurbished as well ) I realized that my daughters old head board was the same mottled green with blue that was on the 3 pots against the fence and the chairs I'd painted . I brought the ice cream table set from a part of my garden we are turning back into grass. The while trellis, faery bird bath and edgers are also moved there. I plan on putting evergreen confederate jasmine on the white trellis next to the headboard and grow morning glory on the headboard. The pots are here because this spot has rain hit hard off the roof. Is it too weird to put the headboard here? Also am wondering if I should add another layer on top of edgers near the wall. I will bring in good soil here- pansies and snaps for spring then summer annuals & or fragrant plants. Also I can't make my mind up if I should srub down the fence shiny white again or leave with the mottled stuff. The 3 green pots have yellow Julia Child Roses in them. The faery pic will go on the small wall space right of the window above the birdbath.

Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!