Consolida or Delphinium

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Kathy, when you "Copy" and "Paste", you have to right click each time and a little box will pop up with a list of words in it. Both "Copy" and Paste" are in this list of words. So, you right click on "Copy" first, then minus out of the screen, go back in to Dave's Garden and find the place you want to "Paste" you information, and right click again. When the box pops up again, look on the list of words and click on "Paste" and it will paste it onto the original sight you wanted.
Don't feel silly not knowing how to do this. It's easy once you do it, but it's kind of hard to figure out from us telling you directions. Once you "see" it done, it is easy. And, don't give up on trying to learn to do this.
You have to do what Pam said, but you have to do the "right click" also.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Ya, copy & paste is much EASIER to see, it truly is one of those things that trying to talk someone thru it is so much harder that watching just once!!

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Ok. LOL...who's got a video of it...? Birder..I will try.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

I give up...Lol....will eventually figure it out I guess..

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

If you want to be walked thru this orally I would be happy to phone you and walk you thru. Just dmail me your phone number. I'll use my cell to call you back.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Do it Kathy!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.