HAPPY NEW YEAR MAG and all DGers

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy New Year to all, hope all your gardens are full of blooms. Ric and Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy New Year, Ric and Holly, and everyone else, too!! Will be starting to put out my winter sow and getting the lights and shelves ready for all my seeds. There's ALWAYS some type of gardening to be done.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy New Year y'all!

May the new year be filled with more sun than rain... more song than sorrow... more laughter than tears... and all the faith, hope, and love that your heart can hold!

Karen

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy new year everybody!

cambridge md, MD(Zone 7a)

VA_Wild _ROSE, I could not agree more with you about your new year wishes , I like to add wishing a better summer than last year too hot and too dry .
I like to make a request to the weather for the Mid Atlantic region for the summer. Rain at 4 AM for two hour of nice gentle rain and sun for the rest of the day and no temp above 85 , is it too much to ask LOL. Last year was hard on the garden the plants and the people....

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Orchid, I'd like to second that weather request... except, could we push the time back a couple hours, please? DH leaves for work about 4:45 or so every morning, and I'd rather it not rain on his drive. Thank you! < =)

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy New Year everybody!

Speaking of New Year's wish, yeah, I can use some good weather :-).

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

And weeds. Can't you do something about them as well?

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Heehee.

Happy New Year wishes here too!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy 2013 to all!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.