Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night." Ric and Holly

We'll be having a white Christmas!

This message was edited Dec 24, 2012 11:46 PM

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas all!

From my grandson:

What kind of bills do we get at Christmas time?

Answer: (Jingle Bills!)

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas to all in the mid-Atlantic and beyond!
Hoping you each have a blessed day!

To Holly.... a white Christmas?? How special! Enjoy!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Coleup LOL

Yes, it is just about a perfect snow. Came in last night and I know some people missed out on their Candle Light Services. But this morning it is all cleared off the roads, not a heavy snow so not a lot of shoveling and it is a nice wet snow so it is clinging to all the trees and bushes. Last night coming home with the snow clinging to everything and the lights shining thru everything was just beautiful.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you! Enjoy the day with family and friends and be at peace.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Warmest of wishes to all my DG friends!
Holly thanks for the pretty pictures! Thers a bit of crunxhy looking white stufff outside this morning, here, in some places.

What do you have in December that you dont have in any other month?

The letter D!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

I hope everyone had a great holiday and enjoyed time with family and friends.

Hi Catbird! I hope you're all snuggled down inside with the kitties (kitty?)

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Alas, I am at work today but can't really complain, I did have a 4 day weekend. There will be snuggling with the kitties when I get home.

Oh well- they will sure love you when you get back! I will be going in this evening, 5 to 9, too. Probably very quiet!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

It is snowing again. Don't think this will be such a nice snow, Very pretty out there but they are calling for it to change to sleet and freezing rain sometime later. I am working tomorrow. Picked up a short term temp job, tomorrow I go in for training and then I will work the Farm Show, Car Show, Builders Show and Garden Expo. Manning a booth for the local Newspaper. Will get about 24 days of work between tomorrow and early March.

Good luck getting to training! We are on the warm edge and its rain now. I hope this doesn't freeze overnight with coleup delivering.
I know many people will love your smiling face at the shows though!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

It's raining pretty good just now. I didn't plow our snow in case it does freeze. It's much easier to get ice plowed up if there's snow under it.
The great part about Holly's job is, she will probably get a parking pass and I could go anytime I want to drive her to work. Admission for the farm show is free, parking fees are ridiculous, and the sportsman's show will give me an exhibitor's pass if I take my trophy white tail for display. Farm show food may not be a good thing after all the Christmas feasting though. LOL Ric

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, dear friend!!!

My dad loved to go to the farm show. I went a few times as a girl. It was fun!!! They will love you.

This message was edited Dec 26, 2012 7:35 PM

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

It snowed on Christmas Eve and we had a few hours of white (or white-ish) Christmas on Christmas Day before the snow disappeared as soon as the sun came out. Today was a day of snow/sleet/frozen rain :-(. On the other hand, the tress and shrubs probably can use some watering.

Thumbnail by donnerville
Central, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm a little late the party here. But better late than never.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Beautiful winter scene.

Hi Sally , that is beautiful! Hi Terp!

I am trying to learn to use our new Macbook Air. We need to learn new keyboard things etc But its really nice having this in the dining room, grab the coffee and log onto DG!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sorry I'm late, we've all been sick
Hubby has bronchitis, son had the flu and has a double ear infection, I'm all congested and both me and daughter trying to fight off what the boys have. I was out 1 whole day with chills and overheating, body aches and exhaustion, but I am vertical today
Hopefully by the weekend we'll all feel human again

Hope you all have a safe and blessed New Year

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.