Happy Birthday Jan!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jan, Happy Birthday to you. Hope it is a great one!.

Thumbnail by aspenhill
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Dear dear Jan. Happy Birthday to you. I'm so glad you share your life and goodness with us here.

Hope you have a wonderful time getting your beds ready for our Spring swap at your castle! Hope we can meet some of your good looking family then, too. Blessings Lady.

Thumbnail by coleup
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Jan, Happy Birthday! ''Warm'' wishes for many more, and for a year of good things!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank you, you are too kind. My 'beds' don't look like that, but I do have a headboard out there. And a purplish potty. going out for dinner tonight, I think. If not we have leftovers, cuz I am not cooking. Heehee. I sure hope some of my family will be here in the spring.
I love my DG family

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy happy birthday!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

I've missed birthdays left and right around here, but doggone it I'm not missing this one!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HEART!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail by speediebean
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Heehee. Thank ye kindly!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Jan, You share a BD with my Dad. His is the 23rd and Mom's is the 24th. Hope you had a wonderful BD.

I don't know if you noticed, but that is Holly and I in Gita's photo. LOL It' from a DG trip to Rawlings Conservatory for the Christmas show. Rawlings is part of the Baltimore City Parks system. Ric

This message was edited Nov 25, 2012 11:42 AM

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Jan--

Jumping in to wish you all of the above. A birthday on black Friday---the day of insanity and greed....

Hope yours was sane and wonderful. Looking forward to your Swap. need to get my seeds organized.

Gita

photo from Rawlings--2007
edited to say--that is Ric and Holly on the right.....

This message was edited Nov 25, 2012 7:29 AM

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Wonderful day!! Today was even better. We had 22 here.

Heehee, it's not always on black Friday.!!

I'm looking forward to the swap here, too.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday, Jan. Hope this year brings you as much warmth and laughter as you bring to us.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Jan. I'm tardy as usual. Either that or early for next year. ;-)

Crozet, VA

Late here too.......but ditto to all of the above.

Ruby

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Fashionably late, but that is just fine!! Love youse guys(said in my best joisey accent)

Mount Laurel, NJ

A belated happy birthday to you!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank ye kindly, my dear. It was great!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Even more belated, but sincere good wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, thanking you very much!!!

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I take the cake for belatedness -- no, no -- the cake goes to Jan. Anyway, happy birthday.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Heehee. I LOVE cake. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.