Happy Thanksgiving

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm thankful to have met like minded people who enjoy growing, planting, and sharing as much as I do.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thumbnail by UMD_Terp
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - the turkey just got popped in the oven after I slathered it in butter & spices, where it'll slowroast for a few hours, the vodka cranberry sauce is cooling and potatoes will be peeled and ready to go in a few - the windows are open, the weather is beautiful and I am enjoying the day ^_^

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Thanksgiving! I've got a corn casserole thing in the oven - it is taking a lot longer to cook than the 40 minutes the recipe calls for. I doubled the recipe - does that equate to double the cooking time LOL - a knowledgeable cook I am not. As soon as it looks done, I'll pack it up and head out to my sister's house. I'm lucky to have all of my family in the area - parents, brother, and two sisters within a 20 mile radius. With spouses, nieces/nephews and various in-laws it makes quite a gathering and will be an enjoyable day.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Our dinner is done and we are all stuffed!
Blessings to all!
Karen

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I am very thankful also, Terp for My DG family.

Turkey and all the stuff was great as usual. Leftovers tomorrow.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope everyone HAD a nice Thanksgiving with all the goodies.....
I did a lot of gardening--as my daughter and her DH went to Dad's for the big meal.

I am up and it is the middle of the night. One more hour and i will be at work (@ 5AM)
Wonder if there will be a line outside HD??? And--if there is--who will stand guard
and let the employees in but keep the customers out??? Hmmmm....

Be safe if you are heading out in all this madness.....Gita

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We had a lovely day, shared with family, 2 of the children and families shared the day with in-laws. I will say dinner for 9 is a little less hectic than 16, but their absence was felt. I'm just thankful all were well and able. Ric
Hope you all had a great day!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Thanks Paul for the thread and lol that cartoon!
We had a great dinner at our house, just 'us' and Marks mom, counting our blessings.
Not too many leftovers but looks like hot turkey sandwiches tonight.

Gita- wow your cranberry sauce is might spicy!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Sally--
The only "spice" in it is some diced, fresh Ginger and a bit of whole Cloves, which get removed.
Of course--it is piquant due to the cranberries and the whole ground up orange in it.
It also has several apples in it to "gentle it down a bit" from the tartness.

Maybe if you have only eaten the canned stuff--this may taste a bit 'spicy"....But--OH, so good!!!!

Hope you all liked it???? G.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you all had a wonderful day

After 17 years in retail you will NOT find me shopping on black Friday

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

After dinner tonight at Cheesecake Factory we stopped in at Lowes(just to check it out). Walked out with an multi-tool oscillating doohickey. Half price. Hey, if it will help Jeff in his woodworking or whatever and save some time I am all over it. Time is money I tell him all the time. Good quality tool.

Crozet, VA

Glad to hear that all had a very enjoyable day. You folks rock!!!

Ruby

tee hee, catching up on some picture downloading. THese are a cute set that Ruby gave me when I visited in October. Aren't they cute? I love that there are three, like my three kids.
Thanks RUby!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm a little late to the party, but I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.... And Christmas, and New Years, and all the other holidays of the season....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

cute

Crozet, VA

Oh how cute......ditto to what Happy said. Sally, if two of those characters represent your sons.....please know they are in need of hair cuts. hahaha

Ruby

Yes, I am not so sure what the boys think of the hair!!! Although they go through long hair phases at times, so its not all that unfair!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.