Last day Nov. 8

Lake Stevens, WA

Hi everyone, I just was letting you know I'm not going to renew my membership with DG. I'm on All Things Plants and love it.

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Do they have an online marketplace?

Lake Stevens, WA

They have a place to sell things, yes.

is there a charge to advertise??

Lake Stevens, WA

I'v never used it but I don't think there is a charge. Check it out the site is free. I not advertising the site just wanted to let my friends here on the PNW forum know where to find me.

thanks Springcolor....

Want to do a trade? We have a lot of Dicentra Spectabilis available.
Pink "Old Fashioned" Bleeding hearts 1/2 and 3+ eyes
Red "Valentine" Bleeding Hearts 2/3 and 3/5+ eyes
White "Alba" Bleeding Hearts 1/2 and 3+ eyes

Thumbnail by SPGardens Thumbnail by SPGardens Thumbnail by SPGardens
Lake Stevens, WA

Thanks, but I'm winding down until spring.

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

Julia, I'll miss you here. I've looked at ATP but so far it hasn't caught my interest. In particular, there is no PNW forum and it appears the Pacific Coast forum is largely Californians. Nothing against the golden state, but seems their climate is much different than ours. I also like the blog feature over here, which I use for just myself (not as a blog per se). Handy spot to keep track of things.

Can you request a PNW forum and invite guests?

And thanks Springcolor about ATP.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Will miss you springcolor. You are a talented lady. So Long.

Rose Lodge, OR(Zone 8b)

Yeah, I couldn't get interested in ATP either.
But springcolor, we will MISS you!

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

I'm sorry to hear you are going. Our forum here was quite active for a long time, and might come to be so once again some day. I've been busy with school and school, so don't have time to post much this year. I'll be done by April, and then I want to go out in the garden and plant and weed to my heart;s content. I've looked at ATP, and it just seemed confusing to me with a lot of blinking icons. Besides, I don't really want to bounce back and forth. One place is enough for me, or I get sucked into a vortex of too much internet input.

(Sharon)SouthPrairie, WA(Zone 7a)

Sorry to see you go, Julia, but understand how too many computer sites can definitely cause overload. It also seems like life just keeps getting busier and busier to the point that we just can't do it all anymore. I believe that is what has happened to a lot of us here, including Julie and myself. There are a lot of missed members now and I do hope things do brighten up some time soon.

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

SC and I joined in DG pretty close together, or at least became active about the same time. There were some 'activities' that neither of us joined in, likely because were both a bit shy. But enjoyed the posts/pictures. At some point, we decided to together attend an 'event' - which was so much fun. And subsequent fun events. That will always be in my mind - thanks.

Lake Stevens, WA

Thanks everyone. Yes, the roundups were great, so much fun. Food ,fun and of course Plants!!

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

Just an update. ATP has now added a PNW forum. I am participating in both sites, no particular preference at this point. Still a lot of MIA members who have apparently dropped off the planet.

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

I lurk in both forums.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.