A "Little Bird" told me

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

A little bird told me that today is the birthday of a very special lady...

Happy Birthday Ruby !!!!

Here's wishing you a wonderful day and a fabulous year ahead.

This message was edited Oct 25, 2012 6:09 AM

Thumbnail by coleup
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

This message was edited Oct 25, 2012 6:05 AM

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Chirp chirpety chirp

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

And a chirp, chipy Birthday to YOU!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Have a Glorious Day Ruby! Ric & Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Ruby, My son Jamie shares this day with you. He is 30 today. Hope you have a great day. Holly

Crozet, VA

Thanks everyone....it feels nice to have folks wish me a special day. I suppose at this point, if truth be told, this has become sort of rote after 57 years of it happening. Nothing special planned here though a trip to Charlestown WVA to do some slot playing is planned very soon in honor of both John's and my birthdays which are close. Thank you Cole for starting the thread. You folks rock!!!

Ruby

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Jumping in to wish you the best day ever!
Maybe one with NO stink bugs! teee...heee.....

Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Ruby! Hope you and John whoop it up a bit and get out of the nest. I'd send you a present but I'm too cheep, I'd tweet you but I don't text.

This message was edited Oct 25, 2012 9:32 AM

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Wishing you a wonderful day, and one without any stink bugs. Hope you and John get to celebrate real soon.

Crozet, VA

To those mentioning stink bugs......the temperatures today are supposed to be in the eighties. I have a very strong feeling that I will be able to catch twice the amount of the last few days since I have been counting. Yesterdays number caught was 153.....and you guys think you have it bad. hahaha Thankfully, they don't seem to be entering the house they way they did the first year or two that we began dealing with them. Maybe they have learned to hide better....but let's hope not!!!

Thanks ya'll.

Ruby

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday to you!!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! Many hugs & much love! Bec ^_^

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Ruby! Enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

Hey Birthday Girl, Hope you have a very Happy One. Hugs to you from me. JB

Thumbnail by JBerger
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Tranlating my bird call above
Loving thoughts coming your way on your special day!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Remember this song?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose
May an elephant caress you with his toes

Now I jump to the birthday song that was played on the radio in WVA when in was in college

And wish you a hap, hap, happy birthday
May you live to be 103

Many heartfelt wishes for a wonderfully stinkbugfree day!!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Ruby! Wishing you all the best. Who knows, maybe you'll hit it big at the slots LOL.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday! I would send you a warm winter and a cool summer without any bugs, But I couldn't find them.

Thumbnail by juhur7
Mount Pleasant, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday Ruby! I hope it's full of all the wonderful things in life.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy happy day, and many more of them!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!!!!!!!!!!

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
Kathy

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Here's hoping your day was an amazing and special as you, my friend!! Love you!!! I think of you and John every year when these beauties bless me with their sweetness.

Thumbnail by Chantell
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Ruby!!

Thank you for blessing us all with your friendship, sweet lady. Lots of love & hugs are winging their way to you!

Thumbnail by critterologist
Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I am often "a day late and a dollar short"...
But I hope you had a blessed birthday!

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

No, this gal is the late one this year. Sorry I missed your birthday Ruby. Hugs & hoping you had a wonderful day. And I was going to call you and my poor brain forgot all about that too, arrrgh. I Am so sorrry. We were going to go to Dillwyn last Friday
one more time to bring the camper home but Hurricane Sandy and the fact that Bob's Daddy is in the hospital in Gettysburg kinda put the skids to that. Judy .

Thumbnail by Buttoneer
Crozet, VA

Gosh everyone.....such beautiful sentiments and I have never seen such a lovely and funny collection of pictures attached to the greetings. I had to stop and gaze upon all of them....amazing photography and so very special. I might print them all out and have them as a keepsake to look at on days when I am not feeling the greatest.

I hope that I will be able to live down the Stink Bug Queen status that I have developed this week. Would really prefer to be thought of in any terms other than that, but have just had to share my capturing count. Only ten all day yesterday......I would say that they have hunkered down in a warm and safe place to wait out the storm.

After the July derecho, we called a whole house generator company. They are currently running three months behind in sales and installation. It will still be at least twelve weeks before they can get here to install ours......wish this wasn't the case, but seems that the whole area had the same ideas as ourselves and we have to wait our turn. I am sure that if we are without power this week, I won't have very lovely thoughts of the company, but will try to hold my tongue.

Anyway....thank each and every one of you for your birthday wishes......they are all very, very special.

Ruby

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Ruby, I haven't been on the forum in about a week. Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a day full of pleasant surprizes and John took you out for a special lunch or dinner or even breakfast!

Everything here seems to be cancelled. We cancelled our planned trip down to Stuart, Va. because of the weather conditions. Son not happy with us but he'll get over it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.