Happy Birthday Linda!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

While watching the news the other night I could hardly believe my eyes wow did that storm pound on NJ, Nightmare #2 coming in on them ,dreadful, awful, words cannot say what the people there must feel like.
With heart and hopes and will to do all recovers to become again a new day, my best to the people there to recover the same. .
Sea sickness, storm sickness I don't like to fly, I don't like to sail , I would not be any good as a soldier.. Thank heavens for Grandma's and Daylily gardens!!!

None of my new seeds are growing yet and the lights and tank are set up and ready , I hope for the best, one of the sellers sent me the cross of Jerry nettles x when royals dream (nice one) hope hope hope!!!!!!(bonus)

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks for thinking of us, higher. I really feel for those that sustained a lot of damage. Good luck on your seedlings.

Karen

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Juhur7, good thoughts coming your way.
Karen, glad you made it thru SANDY ok. This was so devastating and now several inches of snow. We have so much to be thankful for and so much families to help in whatever way we can.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

You got snow Mike? We didn't get any our way. We cleaned up a lot of debris in the yard from Sandy, and now there's more from this latest nor'easter. No trees down, though, thank God. A huge pine came down onto a road in Plymouth yesterday, and another tree on another road in Plymouth, also. Not a good day to be driving around, but I had to be out in it.

Karen

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Karen, I was talking about the snow coming down where Sandy hit.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, ok.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.