Dany's MGs 2012 # 4

szarvas, Hungary

.... My dream ! ......find this cultivar!
It is a variant of the cultivar 'First Frost' ..... it's Caviar!

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

I have those 3 there .... but this is not really the same! ... it's not ... Caviar ! lol!

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

Another ... I am interested! ... and is much easier to find because it 's Q 0466 from the National Collection of Japan! .... just order!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

How soon do you start your seeds for next year? Those are beautiful!

Pretoria, South Africa

Oh Dany, I just LOVE your Caviar...

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

me too!

Gautier, MS

Beautiful Caviar along with your other blooms Dany. You have very good taste.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Beautiful. I think Dany is looking for Cavier still , hasn't found it yet??

Linda. You don't need to start mg's for next summers blooms until spring next yr. Where you're at, they will be blooming in 6 weeks. If you start them now, they will be thru before next summer and if you leave them outside, they will croak. If you want winter blooms, then start them inside and enjoy blooms inside during the winter. It doesn't take months to get mg's to bloom.

This message was edited Jan 9, 2013 5:28 PM

OK, Thanks, I will wait till spring to start mine!

szarvas, Hungary

I thought my addiction problem was over ....
I have two box like that, just hybrids ..... three or four seeds from each cross!

Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

MG came from another galaxy!

szarvas, Hungary

Here and there !

szarvas, Hungary

Medium Pink blizzard Yougiro .....steril !

Dany, Love your Here and There and the beautiful Pink Bliz Youjiro.
Like the wild mg's too.

Gautier, MS

Awesome blooms Dany!

be still my heart.. gosh Dany, you blow me away with your gorgeous blooms!

szarvas, Hungary

To the glory of Morning glories !
Pictures from Japan .
1 - 2 .... How can they keep everything under control?

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

Blue reverse tube ..... a nice little flower!

szarvas, Hungary

Blue Silk .... The eternal!

5 - Makes beautiful hybrid!

szarvas, Hungary

Purple Silk :large flower but kind of sterile!

Gautier, MS

Love your gorgeous huge blooms Dany. That is an amazing way to grow mgs, bet they have quite a few volunteers or workers maintening those vines. Wish I could do that.

Great pics Dany. Love Karens Sazanami's but I like your last pic
with the Lavender and Blue Saz, gorgeous.
Blue Silk will always be special.

Quote from patootie :
Great pics Dany. Love Karens Sazanami's but I like your last pic
with the Lavender and Blue Saz, gorgeous.
Blue Silk will always be special.

I echo what Helena and Jackie said.

szarvas, Hungary

Here .... and there !

szarvas, Hungary

Some flowers ... same characteristic but different colors.

szarvas, Hungary

Not exactly the same .... but a family resemblance!

Gautier, MS

Awesome blooms Dany.

Amazing colors.

unusual and beautiful, Dany. You have some very special blooms.

szarvas, Hungary

On the way ?
Perhaps an Younami-sibori !

1 - Younami-sibori (ray flow) ....a cross of Mr. Yoshiaki Yoneda : Akatuki no Yume X Youjiro with white ray ( Youjiro , an interspecific because he has 50% of genes of Ipomoea purpurea ).
2 - 3 : In the garden this summer !

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

When we take the time to look more closely, this cultivar close to the family Youjiro has also a kind of flow!

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

Here and there !

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Dany. They are all amazing!

Agreeing with Helena. I am partial tho to the Here and There, just beautiful #1 and #4

They are all beautiful!

(Zone 7a)

Hard to say which is most beautiful, but in 'Here and There', the smooth ice of #3 makes a powerful contrast to the #4 starburst next to it - love that color combination :)

szarvas, Hungary

Gift :
The first 8 responders will recieve a 10 baggies of 5 seeds from 10 different cultivars of Ipomoea Nil + one baggie of 10 mix cultivars ( 2 seeds each ).
Just d-mail me your name and mailing address.

1 = Dark Blue.
2 = Hamaginga clear.
3 = Blue marble.
4 = Hybrid of Black King .
5 = Dark Grey purple.

szarvas, Hungary

6 = Dark Pink spotted .
7 = Blue mottled dark and light.
8 = 2 cultivars .... Blue clear one tone with tan seeds and light blue pink throat and yellow foliage (picture).
9 = number Q 0269 from Kyushu ( Japan ) collection .....Extra to cross and make new hybrids.
10 = Large Pink.

szarvas, Hungary

Mix Bag :

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.