Facebook folks - would you cast a vote for my Mariah, please

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

My DD's great at winning photo sessions...she's at it again. If comfortable doing so, would you please go to this link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.361519550589103.82528.290871317653927&type=3 and click on Mariah's photo https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.361519550589103.82528.290871317653927&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=361745267233198&set=a.361519550589103.82528.290871317653927&type=3&theater and hit like....please and thank you!!

You'll need to sign in to your facebook first...then do the 'like' thing... ^_^

This message was edited Sep 18, 2012 9:02 AM

Thumbnail by Chantell
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

you got it

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Jen!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I would but I couldn't figure out how...such a FB dummy

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sally just click on the 2nd link(brings you to the fb page) and click 'like'

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I'm with Sally, not too FB savvy but that sure is a sweet picture and I will get someone to help me with the FB and try to get a few more votes, too.

OK, well I just had to sign in to fb at the top, then I could 'like' it, I guess thats it?
Beautifully done of beautiful child with Chantells beautiful smile- GOT to win!!!

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

How cute!!

Wish I had a FB page, but I am resisting the invasion of social media :-).

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

I am with you Donner!!! Hang in there.

I actually had a page when it was for college students only. Oh maybe that was 7 years ago. About 6 months I deleted my account for two reasons. The first being that I got tired of trying to keep up with the Jones'. The second, when ever I would talk to somebody they already knew what was going on with everyone, even loose affiliations. "Oh I didn't even know you guys talked. Yeah,k we're facebook friends."

Anyway, I think there will be a serious regression in FB. The amount of data and information is being collected is seriously disturbing.

Sorry I'm off topic!

Chantell- I would vote otherwise!!!!!!

Facebook just baffles me.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

why?

twitter is the one I totally don't get

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Y'all are too funny...and everyone's hearts in the right place regardless...HUGS

I'll never twitter- the most trivial of trivial details of everyones life- why?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yeah! I really don't get it...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.