Dany's MGs 2012 # 3

szarvas, Hungary

Here a beautiful cultivar with a particular blue .

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

True blue dotted from Karen.

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

Another creation from Karen .... Kikyo Ice.

Pretoria, South Africa

Karen, you have some spectacular "creations".

Dany, I'm drooling over your beauties...

Gautier, MS

I agree beautiful blooms!!

(Zone 7a)

Elsa, I'm not the Karen he's referring to - he means Gardener_2005 - I agree with Dany and wish everyone breeding MG flowers felt more free to post their work here.

Karen

Pretoria, South Africa

:-)

szarvas, Hungary

Well know : Mauve splash .

szarvas, Hungary

This color is a variant of Mauve splash .... amazing .... no!

szarvas, Hungary

And a totally new color !!!! Look at it more closely!
Something like a purple tiger !

Gautier, MS

WQW! WOW! WOW! Your blooms are drop dead gorgeous Dany!

Pretoria, South Africa

I agree, especially the "Purple Tiger"...

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Beautiful blooms Dany. Love the Mauve Splash

szarvas, Hungary

Thanks !

Here a very large bloom !

szarvas, Hungary

Here 4 cultivars from Youjiro family :

number 1

szarvas, Hungary

number 2 :

szarvas, Hungary

number 3 :

szarvas, Hungary

number 4 :

All steril !

Pretoria, South Africa

All gorgeous!

szarvas, Hungary

1 - 2 - 3 ... How to create this kind of flower?
4 - 5 ... I think I have a part of the puzzle!

Gautier, MS

Wow, another set of beautiful blooms Dany. That chocolate #2 on your last post is out of this world! I hope you can make it happen.

Dany, incredible, beautiful flowers. I love the brown one bottom tier, #2

szarvas, Hungary

Thousands of flowers!

Gautier, MS

That is an incredible sight to see. You must have an awful lot of busy and happy bees.

(Zone 7a)

Dany, just looking at your garden casts a spell of enchantment :)

szarvas, Hungary

Hibiya Park 2012 Morning Glory Exhibition :
http://hottime.sakura.ne.jp/asagao-henka/asagaoten2012.html

Pictures from Japan :

szarvas, Hungary

Blooms with blue ray .

szarvas, Hungary

Beginning of the harvest of my crosses ... sometimes a single seed! - mini bag (just coming from Hong Kong).
Identification number corresponding to a photo on my computer.
The bags are opened .... drying period!

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
szarvas, Hungary

When the MG make humor .... 'Say ....with your hat you think you're the Queen of UK ? '

Thumbnail by dany12
Gautier, MS

Wow, incredible blooms from Japan. As usual your mg's are just awesome Dany!

Ditto what Helena said. Looking forward to your cross blooms next grow out Dany,.

szarvas, Hungary

Purpurea, ... everyone wants a place in the sun!
Each flower .... 4-6 seeds .... volonteers .... hello!

szarvas, Hungary

Starry sky!
Flowers I like!

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Dany! Your blooms are really special.!!! Beautiful blue color on your Starry sky.

Dany, Starry Sky is special but I love the Purpureas too.

szarvas, Hungary

This one .... color of the South Seas!

szarvas, Hungary

Q 1078 - Mottled blue stars, some are all blue!
Fertilization manual is required because the stigma is placed very low in the flower.

szarvas, Hungary

Today is a day of 375 .... hum ! .... 375 photos!
Here a beautiful cultivar .... I hope I will seed!

szarvas, Hungary

Ipomoea tricolor .... summer skies NOT.
Comparison with HEAVENLY BLUE (2nd pic).
I do not believe in the assumption that 'Summer Skies' was obtained by crossing, I think rather a spontaneous mutation followed by selection.

szarvas, Hungary

Chameleon caterpillar! it takes the color of the flower!
Here is the only enemy of MG. They eat the stamens and stigma not .... but later, they attack the seed pods too !

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.