Some from Emma

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

These are blooming either from seeds sent to me directly by Emma or from their offspring. I am especially fond of the ones that look like bitones at first glance but upon closer examination have 3 or 4 color values. The last one looks like a new pair of jeans that have had bleach accidentally splashed on them.

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Those are very pretty. I really like # 2, the two toned Blue Star and the last pic too.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I think I got some of these from Emma too:

Thumbnail by LiliMerci Thumbnail by LiliMerci

I don't think this one came from Emma but it's so pretty, a light hint of subtle yellow with purple/white throat

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

Nice blooms Lili, been a while since you dropped by.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

My favorite is the second cornflower blue with all the flounces.
I had two more yesterday that were self sown this year from last years "Emma Crop."

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog

Pretty blooms Poisondartfrog

I know, I've been busy. My father is very sick and I just haven't had the time. I'm on the 2 weeks trial that DG is having, so I thought I'd catch up.

I have pictures of some really pretty MGs from helenahkh but I can't seem to download them from my cell phone.

This message was edited Aug 17, 2012 12:45 AM

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

OK. This one was last summer. It looks similar to Star of India? I don't think it was labeled.

Thumbnail by LiliMerci
Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms poisondartfrog and LiliMercy.

The above bloom does look like Star of India but this one resembles Mauve Splash.
Would love to see blooms you're getting from my seeds! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=9244260

This message was edited Aug 17, 2012 8:23 AM

More nice blooms Lili. Sorry your dad is sick.

Helena, I think this is Sazanami... (slightly tattered) - I just edited it to say Sazanami instead of Mauve Splash.

This message was edited Aug 18, 2012 11:18 AM

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

thank you patootie.

Lili, That one looks like Sazanami, its a beauty..

Gautier, MS

I agree with Jackie, a beautiful Sazanami. Really enjoyed seeing your mg's Nicole.

This message was edited Aug 18, 2012 12:24 PM

Oh, I looked it up and it does look like a Sazanami. Thanks so much. I tried to keep them seperate but they go where they want to....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.