CLOSED: Fairy/Gnome Swap

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I received my beautiful fairy from Kathy yesterday...haven't found just the right spot for her yet but I will!

Thanks Kathy!

Thumbnail by CheerMom
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Nancy, she is beautiful! And all of Cindy's candles are to die for, they just smell so good!

Kathy, I love that fairy, I think she will look good no matter where she decides to land!

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

You are very "Welcome", Nancy and yes "Snow Fairy" is the scent

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I do apologize to my buddy! I never did find a box that her fairy would fit into!! So, I went online and ordered it instead- which of course means it's going to be another week or more.. I'm so sorry! I won't be buying local anymore I guess - it's easier online and I don't have to find a box LOL

Cutlerville, MI

WoW! Thank you Buddy! I recv'd my swap...2 of the cutest little gnomes, a gnome wind sock, AND a little hanging fairy "pretty". It's raining all day (YEAH!!!!) here, so as soon as it stops I will get pics up..I was SO excited I put them in the garden last night as soon as they arrived:)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Ahoogstra

Sure hope everything arrived safely! You did not state if you preferred gnomes or fairies, so I sent some of each!

Cutlerville, MI

Hey Taters55 everything arrived in perfect condition! I love both fairies and gnomes..they are just SO fun!
Thank you again!
Ahoogstra

Glad to hear that! Can't wait to see pictures of them in their new home.

I received an email stating that my presents were shipped on the 9th, so hopefully they'll be there maybe Monday or Tuesday.. I hope!

Cutlerville, MI

Ohhhhhh Chris, I bet you're excited! Hee hee

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Gosh...I forgot to request that my Fairy be able to get rid of the weeds for me.....gosh...hope it's not too late. lol

Cheermom...glad you like it...hope it's cute enough...I ALMOST got one for myself......lol!!!!

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

I just looked at the tracking number and my package was supposed to be delivered today - hope so! 6 days to get from IL to CO.. good grief!

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Ok Chris...lol...I'll be looking for it. Oh gosh....come to think of it I got a notice from the post office today to come sign for a package, lol....is that it????? Will pick up in the am. By the way I sure hope you saw the post just above yours!!!!!!

Pix Linonium latifolium, (perennial statice, this year 24"x24", (hopefully next year 36"x36", I use as filler for bouquets when Baby's Breath is done).

I did see it, but it was too late.. LOL.. you have to deal with them yourself, I'm afraid

Kathy, I sure hope your package was from Chris? Can't wait to see what you got.

Any news on your package yet Kathy?

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Oh.....I got goodies, (sorry I forgot to get to the post office til Friday (ooops). I just need to get a pix.....Cool fairies though, I'm just in LOVE with it!!!!! And a beautiful blanket too. Pix coming tomorrow. Thankyou sooooo much Chris, maybe when they are done smelling the roses they can help pull weeds.....LOL I've got to find just the right spot for them. Gosh I may need that blanket before morning, 'spose to get down to 44* in Denver tonight and that means it will get cooler here, YIKES!!!! Kathy

So glad you got your package, can't wait to see what you got!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1275086/

Wind chime swap is open, come and check it out!

Kathy, I'm glad they finally showed up and that you like them.. I'm really tempted to buy myself a set of those fairies lol.. but that's not what I bought for you originally! I have another fairy sitting here at my house that I never could find the right box for, so that's when I found those online. I always worry when I buy online cause you never know if it's going to be as nice as those pics! :)

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Yup....sure was!!! It's soo cute......Here's the pix. Thankyou again Chris.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

Love those fairies holding a rose, and that blanket looks really nice too! Nice job Chris!

Ladies, thanks for a wonderful swap. Everyone has received their items, so I will mark this closed.,hope to see you again next year for the fairy swap!

Good to hear that, Kathy.. on all counts :)

LK, thank you so much for a great swap and for being willing to step in for Elfie!

It was my pleasure!

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Thanks, for hosting LINDA!!!!! Now I just have to teach my new pals how to help in the garden!!!!!! Kathy

Kathy, are those your flower arrangements? They are beautiful!

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Linda...yup, bought the mums at the store and the gypsophila as it was out of season when this was made, the asters were from the garden along with Origanum Kent's Beauty, Humulus aureolis (hops vine), and a few miscanthus leaves. Origionally was put together for a charity event where it was sold, but I put it up here as a thankyou to YOU!!!! lol...kathy. Oooops, also bought the alstoemeria too.....

Here's another I made this spring for my garden buddies at garden club when I was hostess in June, (lol, had to buy the baby's breath this time cuz it wasn't open yet)....Thanks!!! Sorry pix is a bit fuzzy, was taken with my new phone, old phone took exceptional pix, hmmm, maybe it's the user???? LOL..Later..

This message was edited Aug 21, 2012 1:28 PM

Beautiful!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.