Polys 2012

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice!!! Boy I sure wish my Northern Rose would bloom this year, maybe it will after all this much needed rain we just had this morning.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Just Plum Happy - a better flower this time
Northern Rose - polying in the one inch + rain.

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

This noid started out this post and it is going out (one bud left) in poly style.

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Cartersville, GA

Mike, your poly NOID reminds me of Mildred Mitchell and also Lambertson's Bird Talk. Here is a picture of MM in our garden last June. Our pictures are not organized, so I have to go through all the pictures taken to find a certain daylily. If I ever run across one of Bird Talk, I'll try to remember to post it.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Cartersville, GA

Mike, here is a picture of Bird Talk taken last June in our garden.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Cartersville, GA

Fickle Lady is similar to your Noid.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Doris thanks for the pictures. MM and FL look the closest. I am going to email the seller for some input. I bought two plants back in winter (Dec) 2010. Got one ugly bloom last year.

Cartersville, GA

I hope you can get an ID. It is a pretty daylily that tends to poly. Have you tried to set a seed pod to see if it is a tet or dip? MM is a tet. and FL is a dip. Good luck! Let us know what you find out.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Doris I will have to try the pod setting thing next year or if one of the plants rebloom. I just got the last flower. Either way I will keep you posted. Mike

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Big Snowbird - again

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Cartersville, GA

Best of luck in finding the identification. It is so hard to ID one since many look alike and also blooms look different depending on where they are grown. Just enjoy it. Being a high percentage poly (this summer) is "icing on the cake", and hopefully it will continue to be.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the encouragement, Casshigh.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Going Bananas
Legend Of The Fall

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.