Garden extension

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

I am unfortunately losing some fruit trees but I am planning on extending my existing vegetable garden northwards instead. I use raised beds, and this garden is more for productivity than relaxing but I do want it to be aesthetically pleasing. I like my current raised beds, but I want to do something different for the rest of the garden. I think if I continues the pattern it will be too repetitive.

But I can't get myself thinking out of the box here (no pun intended!). Ideas for bed layouts are appreciated. The new garden will incorporate the apple trees. I've attached an overall layout of the property, the new garden perimeter (with the existing raised beds drawn in), and a couple of shots of the existing garden. The drawings are to scale.

Thumbnail by NicoleC Thumbnail by NicoleC Thumbnail by NicoleC Thumbnail by NicoleC
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!