A.

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

me too!

Holly Ridge, NC(Zone 8a)

I'll post up a 3rd for interest....

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

me too!

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

I am loving this thread, how am I just finding it?!
I am trying to steer away from a willy nilly knotty garden this time around because I fear some things I plant may get ahead of me and go a little crazy. I need low maintence, but with some semblance of order. :) it's too much for me to handle just to weed most days, but I am working on fixing the front beds. The back yard is a mess of weedy weeds, but the cardinals love it!
This is my first year gardening here, but it has existing...... Weed beds. Lol

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

THIS was the first year that ALL of my flower beds were ALL weeded and nice at the same time. Did I mention I had the house up for sale? LOL

I'll be moving into a new house very soon and my hands are itching to get started with new flower beds.

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

psychw2, I know just how you feel! Good luck and hope you have just as much fun as the last garden.

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Hi psychw2 , are you taking any plants with you . I moved before , this is my third home and I always potted up my plants and take as many as I can with me.I have my shasta daisy for 20 years, she is so faithful

Thumbnail by cytf
Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Fall is drawing near ,I am so happy I took pictures of my flowers that I can share with my buddies on DG

Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf
Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

cytf, there are some plants that seem to be universal. To me the daisy is one of them. I do so enjoy them.

Thank you for posting your lovely photos. So nice to see while sitting here at work and wishing I were out in the garden instead!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Well... I did not know how long I'd be and where so i did not pot up anything BUT I rented out the house and did not sell... so I could go back and dig some up. AND I likely will.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Bump.

Hey Fruity. How does your garden grow this time of year?

Athens, PA

Good question - it is snowing here......

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Could use a few flower photos, myself. Just got a camera for Christmas and am learning to use it (always something new to learn and get used to). Hoping for post and add something of the garden I am trying to create from scratch soon. Would love to see what others are doing.

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

Hello Fruity , I have several plants from your garden in my Garden....Please don't ask which ones...LOL...Oh Oh ...Minnie Pearl Phlox...and more than a few others...Every time I see them I think of you...and How big they have gotten...I need to look at a list and see if I can find the ones you gave me...Seems to me I have had them for more than 3 years tho ?

Have not been on Daves in a long time...I need to Be back...

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Still waiting for new pictures!

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

BIGGGGGGGGGGGG hello! Haven't been here in a long time and sure have missed a good thing.
Amanda, you want pictures so I'm posting a few. Enjoy!
Oh, the first one I'm posting is labeled wrong, help anyone.
# 1 IS NOT STREET URCHIN! Name please!
#2 Kissed By The Sun
#3. Annie Go Lightly
#4. Bonibrae
#5. Clothed In Glory
I divided many of the Daylily's last Fall so not as many blooms this year, but many different varieties.
Hope you are well and happy. Where is sooz?

Thumbnail by dahtzu Thumbnail by dahtzu Thumbnail by dahtzu Thumbnail by dahtzu Thumbnail by dahtzu
Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Want to post a favorite, from a favorite friend.
Hugs!

Thumbnail by dahtzu
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Oooo love that hibiscus Faye. ;)

A.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.