Where can I get this/these chart(s)

Omaha, NE(Zone 5b)

This may be a Dr. Carolyn question.

I'd like to get the template/chart/whatchamacallit used in these photographs.

Any suggestions?

Thumbnail by RussMartin4154 Thumbnail by RussMartin4154
Brady, TX(Zone 8a)

what is it and what's it for?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Russ, I would try an artist supply store or a blueprint/engineer's supply house. There is also grid paper that is easy to find, it comes in different size grids, quarter inch, half inch, but there's no numbers along the edges. Googling 'grid paper' gives lots of hits, here's on-line grid paper:

http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/

HTH.

Salem, NY(Zone 4b)

Are you talking about grid paper or are you talking about a website where tomato varieties are shown with foliage and whole and cut fruits for each variety.

If so, what site did you take the above from and what is the variety, just curious.

Carolyn

Omaha, NE(Zone 5b)

Carolyn, it's just one I had in my file, so I don't know the variety. I'm after the grid array.

I've seen similarly gridded photos where the fruit and leaves are arrayed on the same grid; and I notice the color compensation dots (sometimes they are squares), so I assumed it is a standard presentation of some sort. And I've seen it used for other plants.

I've checked a couple of local art and engineering graphics suppliers locally, with no luck.

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Something like this.
I don't have a handy place to post this. I can email it in most image formats plus postscript and pdf formats. I haven't printed it so I may have to tweak it to get the sizes perfect. It is set up to be printed on 8.5 x 14 inch paper

This message was edited May 13, 2012 11:09 PM

Thumbnail by Doug9345
Omaha, NE(Zone 5b)

Doug, that would work nicely, I think.

Send me a D-mail with your "real" e-mail address and we'll decide on file type, etc.

Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.