Tomato Virus??

Noticed the leaves looking as seen in the pics and wondering if its mosaic virus. No other plants look like this and it seems to only be one side of the plant. Rest of the plant and leaves look healthy and its growing well. Dont want to trash the plant if I dont have to though! You can see how some leaves look totally fine and great and then the obvious ones Im talking about…

Thumbnail by KV_tomato Thumbnail by KV_tomato Thumbnail by KV_tomato Thumbnail by KV_tomato

Hire A Hacker For Crypto Scam Recovery - Consult iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY

I fell prey to an internet scammer who used my trust and stole my hard-earned cryptocurrency investing funds. I felt saddened and hopeless. However, reaching out to iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY services after a deep online search, I was able to retrieve every penny stolen from me. Their professionalism and dedication to assisting those in need literally saved me from financial catastrophe.

I am eternally grateful for their service and would strongly suggest them to anyone in a similar position. Thank you, iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY, for restoring my faith and protecting my future.

Website; iforcehackersrecovery.c o m

WhatApp; 1, 240 ( 803, 37 06.

Mail: contact@iforcehackersrecovery . c om

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

This looks more like magnesium deficiency. Leaves yellow erratically but veins stay green. It's called interveinal chlorosis Try watering & foliar feed with a solution of 2 tablespoons Epsom salt per gallonwater. Also, looks like mealy bugs or aphids on your plants. Photo is not close enough there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.