Frangipani Vine

Mulberry, FL

I have not had this quite a year and its starting to think about flowering neat vine here. I have in with the plumeria its leaves do look like it

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Titusville, FL(Zone 9b)

Fantastic, keep us updated :-)
I have been looking to trade for one of these.
Now that I have a good portion of chain link to cover the search is on for a trade.
Your not far from me so it is good to know...it will grow and bloom here...hooray!!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Sigh .. I've been wanting one but just don't have the room in the greenhouse anymore to overwinter it. Can't wait to see your blooms!!!

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Never heard of this one...just looked at one from a nursery and it is $$$:(

Mulberry, FL

Here it is first flower and we had alot of rain so its a bit dirty theres 3 inflo's on it so many more to come

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

This is a neat vine it does act like plumeria no scent on the flowers though

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

This vine has been blooming since I first posted the flower non stop only thing I can find wrong with it is no scent

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Well that's no fun!

Mulberry, FL

Its ok with me I have plenty here that do have a good scent

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi -

Is this related to the rubber vine/devil's potato? The blooms look similar.

Is this a vigerous vine - your's looks very healthy!

Mulberry, FL

Sorry I have no clue on this It is a healthy plant I have alot of plumeria here so it fits right it

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi Dana -

Your plumeria's are beautiful. I currently only have 1, but hope to get more soon as I expand my flower beds around the inside of my fence. Their fragrance is amazing!

Thumbnail by floridabunnie
Mulberry, FL

These days its a toss up between brugs and plumeria brugs blow you away with there scent but its only at night. Plumeria the scents activated by the heat not hot no scent. But here in florida not too often no heat lol

Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

I have one brug as well. My yard is full of several different kinds of jasmine and sometimes the scent almost knocks you over when everything is in bloom and you walk outside - especially in the evening. Having a yard full of butterflies is a plus too :)

Mulberry, FL

I have them too I use to live down that way theres lots of exotic's there. Yes the butterflys I love them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.