Happy Birthday Buttoneer

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Good wishes for a wonderful birthday and a great year with lots of gold.

Thumbnail by ecnalg
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by Catbird423
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Judy. Enjoy your day and brand new year!

ps Try to come to the plant swap at Holly and Rics May 19th.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Nearly miss this! Happy Birthday Judy, Hope you had a good day. Ric

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Crozet, VA

Happy, happy and happy day to you Buttoneer.

I finally printed the picture off the Sweet Peas you asked about and have requested that John ask his gardening buddies as he sees them if anyone knows a name for these. Will let you know if we find out anything.

Ruby

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Hope your special day carries lots of happiness thru the whole year.

Laurel, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope your day is wonderful! Happy Birthday!
Shirley

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Hey Thank you all so very much. Actually, this was one of those bummer birthdays: No cake, No presents, no going out for supper but I had a good reason. On April 18, Bob had his ankle operated on. He had so much arthritis in it, it was swollen, pronated and was making him lame. He was only in the hospital overnight and I brought him home April 19. I am nursing him back to health and so glad to see he is responding. One good thing about this, it means we are NOT going to Va. until June, so YES, I will be able to go to Holly's Plant Swap. I'll list some things on her page. Not sure if Bob can go or not with his sore ankle. Looking forward to this get-together. Yee haw. Spring is a wonderful time of year for me. Here are 5 reasons why below. Hugs to you all.

Thumbnail by Buttoneer Thumbnail by Buttoneer Thumbnail by Buttoneer Thumbnail by Buttoneer Thumbnail by Buttoneer
Crozet, VA

Beautiful pics Judy. Great news to hear that you are going to make it to the swap. It wouldn't be the same with out you. I am sure that you will have some interesting things to share. Virginia will be here waiting for you two to get here, so no worry.

See you soon.

Ruby

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Ohno I'm late!!!!
Be sure to collect later on the cake presents and meal!
Best wishes for the year, Buttoneer!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.