So. Calif. Garden Tour

Long Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

For those interested, the annual Mary Lou Heard Garden Tour will be on May 5th and 6th...just a little over two weeks from now. These gardens are all private residences and will be open to anyone interested in seeing the gardens.

This is a FREE, self guided tour that ranges from Long Beach to San Clemente.
There are 44 gardens being featured this year. Lots of cool things to see and many different styles of gardens.

For info, visit the website at: www.heardsgardentour.com

Be sure to check the days the various gardens will be on display. Some are only open on Saturday, some just on Sunday, and some are open on BOTH days.

This is a fun way to spend the day (or BOTH days) and it won't cost you a cent to see the gardens. This tour benefits some very worthwhile local charities (see website for details) and donations are gratefully accepted but NOT REQUIRED at each garden.

Most garden tours charge a fee, but this is the biggest one in So. Calif and it's completely free. All you pay for is the gas in your car.

If you've never been on this tour, you should go !!!

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Hey, you were a day ahead of me. I received notification last week and just was ready to post it. I am hoping I will be able to attend.

Missed you at the RU on Sat. Much smaller group, but some new faces and it was a fun time.

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

Hello Michael

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Hello, Don.

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

hiya Zuzu,

Been a while. How are your gardens doing?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.