Hydrangea Ayesha

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Does anyone here know of sources for this magnificent shrub? I would sure love to have one!!! Elaine

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Have you tried Hydrangea.com???

Gilmer, TX

They had it in the Spring 2001 Wayside Gardens catalog. E-mail www.waysidegardens.com or phone 1-800-845-1124.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

A friend of mine asked me to propagate this Hydrangea and I did so successfully. It was a Hydrangea his mother, a founding member of our local Garden Club in the 1920's - 1930's, had put in the family garden and was still doing well. In researching for more info about Hydrangea 'Ayesha', I did come across several websites that offer the cultivar for retail sale ($9.99 for 4 inch pot being the least expensive, and on up in price, depending on pot size).

My friend recalled his mom referring to the Hydrangea as "Prince William." The American Hydrangea Society experts said they had never heard of a Hydrangea with that name. Anyone here know where the "Prince William" name may have come from???

Jeremy

Hurst, TX(Zone 7b)

Youi should be able to purchase them in local nurseries too!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Here are 4 reputable sources: http://davesgarden.com/products/ps/go/49166/ No guarantees any of them have it in stock at this point in the season, but if you look earlier in the spring next year I'm sure one of them will have it then. Also not sure about shipping to Canada but hopefully at least one of them can.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Since this thread began in October of 2001 I would hope Roselaine has acquired it by now.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

LOL--didn't notice that! Just saw it pop up with new posts and didn't look at the date on the original post :)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I've done that often enough!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Sorry to awaken the dead, but this thread came up in a Google search, so I thought I would pop in with a post.

Jeremy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.