April pictures and chit chat

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

Wow! They are all looking great, Jamie! :)

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Very nice Jamie. You would have gotten some ribbons for those. Looks like you are growing several in natural light????? They are loving the spot you have them in!!

Pretty blooms Karen :)

Connie

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

Oh, and I completely skipped over your lovely Streps, Karen! Very nice display of colors! :)

Jamie: Drymonia corytoplectus should be Corytoplectus cutucuensis if I'm not completely mistaken...

htttp://www.gesneriads.ca/coryt02.htm

Olaf

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Beautiful group of gessies Jamie!

Nichole... Why yes, some of my Streps did make it in to the RR box, but I have noted some of the names have already come out of the RR box since then! Keep me in mind!

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

All kinds of Sinningias and a Kohleria 'HCY's Jardin De Monet'...

Thumbnail by bsimpson1972 Thumbnail by bsimpson1972
(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Awesome pictures Karen! Seren is one of my all time faves.

Jamie,I know you would have won lots of ribbons! Your plants are great.Sure wish I had window light.Where do you find reasonably priced plant saucers?

Lynn

LOL Olaf,we were posting at the same time.Your plants look great too.

Lynn

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Awesome group of pics!! I love them all. great growin' to all!!! Lurker Lou

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

Here's Sinningia 'Seminole' with five crowns, relatively evenly spaced and full of buds in the first picture...

The rest of the pictures is the same tuber with one crown last year...

Thumbnail by bsimpson1972 Thumbnail by bsimpson1972 Thumbnail by bsimpson1972 Thumbnail by bsimpson1972
Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Nice pix all . . . gettin' jealous!

I went to do some emergency repotting on 3 of my plants for the show next week . . . discovered I can't find my smaller wicks (not a problem, could use the bigger ones for one week), but don't have any more perlite either . . . will have to wait until tomorrow. Which bites, 'cause I already got the soil mix moist . . . will have to let it dry out again before I cover it up.

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

Why isn't there a Perlite-emergency-hotline? It's so annoying to run out of this stuff... LOL

Anyhow, this is what Sinningia bullata looks like today:

Thumbnail by bsimpson1972 Thumbnail by bsimpson1972
Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi, Lurker Lou her,

I have Bogotensis, Ruby, Manchu, and queen Victoria Kohlerias that I would like to trade for Mini or Micro-mini Sinningias . They are sprouted small plants right now and I think the will ship easily. If anyone is interested, please D-mail me. Lou

Montgomery, AL

Thanks again for the name correction Olaf. I relabeled it this time so I won't forget again! Your Sinningias are amazing. Here's a group of various Primulinas blooming in my kitchen.

Thumbnail by jamiew

Very nice!

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

awesome pictures everyone!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.