Daylily Lovers in Southern California

San Bernardino, CA(Zone 8b)

Hi :-)

I've posted previously about the best way to sell my daylilies, but due to my poor health, could not follow through. Now, they have to be gone before March 28th. Any offer at all accepted, just please someone that loves them, please give them a good home. Most plants are more than one fan, and many are clumps. They are all in nursery pots, and most are labeled with large markers. They would have to be picked up in Victorville, CA before March 28th. If I don't sell them immediately, I'm going to just have to give them away to a local nursery. Despite my own health, I've got to move in with my mom due to the progression of her Alzheimer's Disease. Any assistance is very appreciated. I'm going to cross-post this in the Daylily board.

A Bauble for Bilbo
Alien Contact
Applique
Bear Necessities
Betty Winkler
Beyond Borders
Black Eyed Bully
Blue Oasis
Born to Run
Cherry Burst
Circle of Secrets
Citrix
Cluster Muster
Coyote Ugly
Daring Deception
Devil's Footpring
Fiji
Finish with a Flourish
Fire Agate
Foblin Moon
Jackie's Choice
Julie Newmar
Laughing Skies
Ledgewood's Blue Crystal
Lies and Lipstick
Magic Lake
Magnificent Rainbow
Malaysian Monarch
Merlin the Magician
Merry Moppet
Morning Colors
Nancy the Rose Queen
Nosferatu
Peacock Maiden
Piglet
Planet Claire
Rainbows and Dewdrops
Ransome Note
Raven's Rage
Red Fang
Shamrock Shore
Small World Snow Owl
Space Coast Royal Ransom
Spacecoast Devil's Eye
Spacecoast Tiny Inferno
Spiral Nebula
Susan Weber
Tequila Mockingbird
Terminator, The
Time Lord
Transylvanian Cocktail
Triassic Teeth
Tyger River
Wild Irish
Winged Migration

Carlsbad, CA(Zone 10b)

amarantha00
I feel bad that no one has responded regarding your daylilies. I'm down in No. San Diego County, too far to make a trip up your way right now. However, it occurred to me that a local garden club might be interested so I did some brief research and found that there are several garden clubs near you, in Apple Valley, Lucerne, and Hesperia . Here's the link if you want to contact them: http://californiagardenclubs.com/content/district-roadrunner .
Best wishes with your move, your own health, and your care-taking.
Annie

San Bernardino, CA(Zone 8b)

Thanks so much for this information! I have a gentleman coming to take some of them, but whatever can't fit into his truck, I'll definitely call these garden clubs!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.