I wonder what they look like ?...............

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Do you conjour up images of what the other people on here look like based on their names ? I have great fun on days that I,m bored when I scroll down the names, making mental pictures of other residents of this garden.
And do you know what I love about here,it,s when you sign on and it says 'welcome home' that,s just what it feels like .Even my little ones enjoys reading with me on here, and she,s made a penfriend with a little girl over there too, daughter of one of the ladies that I traded with,Another lady that I traded with, her husband used to come here on his hols with his family trainspotting,I told my brother and they,ve swopped e-mail addresses, as my brother is a train fanatic too. so it really is like one big family.
Just an observation,Sue

This thread has 190 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!