March, 2012!! Spring has sprung (or is springing-maybe).

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

thanks for the comments about the photos. I hope we hear from Sandra soon. I missed her message until now but I am keeping that phone strapped to me until we know something.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

So do I!!!

Got some of my azaleas trimmed and remains hauled to the street before the yard waste people came this morning.
Then got my Easter "basket" stuff mailed to the boys. Making chocolate chip cookies now to mail to the family. I'll pack each one of them a container so I'm making them small so I can pack them better. I just use those Glad containers. Takes more time though!! Need to get them to the PO by 5!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

We are in the middle of another storm. So far just wind and lightning. Charlotte aren't y'all having storm warnings too.

Thumbnail by Riverland Thumbnail by Riverland Thumbnail by Riverland Thumbnail by Riverland Thumbnail by Riverland
Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

We are getting pelted with hail and hard rain. Hope it is not headed your way.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Cindy it's been cloudy and overcast all day. A few drops of rain fell - not enough to even wet anything. You must be getting the after math of the Dallas storm. Hope it doesn't head this way. Stay safe!!
We actually need rain. I need to get out and water some stuff in the front in pots before they die!!

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

We are getting some rain (and thunder and lightning) right now and boy did we need the rain. I could do without the storms though. We got the garden tilled and raked this afternoon and I fertilized some things before the rains started coming in and I quit. I put out Osmocote granules on almost all my perennials (DLs, coneflowers, etc) but I didn't get to everything yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll finish.

Has anyone heard from Sandra about Heather? I saw Justin's pic on FB. He looks long!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Got a message from her that said Heather is back in her room and the dr thinks everything will be fine now.

Ripley, MS

We have made it home again, it is so good to know all of you will pray for me in time of need. I was so scared on the way back to the hospital. The doc never really gave us any explanation about why that happened, but they think she will be fine now, thanks again for being my good friends and praying for us today, love you all.

When we left Heather still had not got to see him, they had a little tiny baby that they were waiting on a helicopter to take to a bigger hospital in the nursery, they promised he when they finished with that she could go see him, no matter what time. She kept dozing off and on and every time she woke up, she was wanting to go see him.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

The mighty power of prayer!!!!!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

On behalf of this new life joining us in April I will do the honors of starting a new thread. I think our Marilyn has other things on her mind at the moment.
NEW THREAD
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1250471/

Booneville, MS

Congratulations on the new baby, Sandra! I'm glad Heather and Justin are doing okay.

Terrye

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.