Organizing Spice Cabinet??

Cresson, PA(Zone 6a)

This has been a battle of mine for a while. I have probably 30+ different spices, baking goods, etc in one corner cabinet in my kitchen, and I have found it incredibly hard to organize them well enough that they aren't taking over my entire cabinet! MOST of the countertop spice racks (that I have seen) would not house but maybe 1/4 of the spices I have, however, this cabinet has so many spices, if I were able to get them all better organized (and still be able to reach all of them) I would be able to have more room for other things in there. This cabinet is fairly large in depth as well.

How do you all typically organize your spices? I really don't have a very large kitchen. I do have quite a few cabinets (though, I'll admit, I wish it were more LOL!) but all my cabinets are already being used by other things as well (ie: pots, dishes, boxed goods, etc) I'm just looking for some ideas as to how I'd be able to better organize my spices, in a way that is easily accessable. I'd prefer nothing for the countertop due to space issues there as well. Any ideas?

Thumbnail by MrsLidwell
This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!