planning a good day!

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Well it is 7:25 am here and I have been going since 5am. I have gotten the front of the house cleaned up. Getting ready to make breakfast and then I am out into the yard. It is going to be just the wweather for it today. The good Lord willing I will get atleast one flower bed cleaned out and planted with the mums I bought last week for 40 cents each. So say a prayer that I succeed please. I have already taken some pain meds to get done what I have done already today. I don't have to drive no where today so I am going to take another one in a few hours and hit the yard. I hope all of you have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Sounds like a plant to me. I have to go to a bridal shower this morning and a meeting this afternoon, but if I get back early enough I WILL move that last little holly! The light seems to be working, or maybe it's the sun this morning, whatever, I'm off and trotting!

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Well, I did not get it planted but hubby and I got it cleared and plowed with the tractor. I m talkig about a huge bed, probable 50 by 50 or so. I think I will break the area up int several raised bed. As for surving the ordeal. I spent all day in the bed today getting over it. But I plan to be out there again tomorrow. Cold weather is coming quickly and I must get these plants all in the ground before a hard freeze. Ya pray that these old legs and hands hold up to the challenge. lol

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Wow - that is a big bed! I am not nearly so adventurous. Good for you!

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Hi Janet Sounds nice and I pray you will get it all done and it will turn out lovely for you. I bought ywo mums and gave one away so I have pretty yellow one left for me.

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

A 50X50 flower bed? WOW that is a big bed But I guess you have to have one that big if you are to fill all the orders that you have on hand lol OH yes rember watch for that brown truck now I guess Wed.

Knoxville, TN

okay,,,,what you up to today.........hummmmmmmm
i got up at 5;30 today lol i am finishing up scarecrow's taken some meds and hope to get finished before they wear off,,,,,,,so i hope u have a good day today.....just wanted you to know someone was thinking of u today,,,,,,,
[[[[[nana]]]]]]

Hi all Snowing here-had about an inch overnight didnt lay long but it is going good again. My bones feel it bigtime.Ive been getting a little more redding up done every day-I have to make a list and stick to it or I get distracted by things I like to do instead of what I need to do. Now f I just can remember to turn my clocks back.

Knoxville, TN

ooooooooooo marclay I will email you,,,,,lol if I can
REMEMBER LOL
[[[NANA]]]]

Thanks Nana

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

We finished one bed. I got all of my iris moved into it just before dark. Now afor a day or two to rest and the bed number2. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it for all of you to see, janet

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

Janet is that "Mutabilis" doing OK if not let me know and they will make it good.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

yes the rose is great. it has bloomed. it will get into its permanent bed tomorrow. I hope to have a nother good day friday. will be working on bed #3. along with hauling and spreading mulch in.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.