Look where I used to live!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

I mostly lurk on this forum (spend more time over on Veg forums as a rule), but I thought you'd all enjoy seeing what I found yesterday on google. As a little background, my husband and I spent 3 years in England (1993-1996) and we lived in a 3-bdrm rental house on a large rolling lot. It was mostly grass and field, but I do remember a small rock garden (just a small slope and it was more weeds than anything else), a couple rose bushes, and a few things that produced food (apple & plum tree, gooseberry, currant, rhubarb, blackberry hedge and a small veg plot). What I most remember was the spectacular view down the valley.

Okay, that was then. This is what it looks like now, 9 years after our old landlord sold it and new owners got busy.

http://lowfold.net/default.aspx (from the home page, you can click on various vantage points of different garden areas). I can't believe I used to live on that property.

Thanks for letting me share.

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!