I have a feeling its too cold-Fisherman's Paradise

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

love the variegation in Sunrise Waltz. I've added it to my list. LOL Thanks, Olaf!

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Olaf!! I have green thingies coming from the seeds you sent!! I'm not a good at photos. All I get is a blur.

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

Eileen: Check out Cedar Creek Violets. They have a ton of VERY nice Violets and leaves for a good price.

Melanie: Cool! That's great news! Now, watch them grow, tickle the roots every once in a while and repot early and often. :)

Olaf

Longboat Key, FL(Zone 9b)

oh geeez Cedar creek mislabeled so much they sent last year. love some hate others don't have what I wanted.

nylons- if too difficult to obtain, I can send you a pair - they can go far with 1/4" strips. - the best- in dire need you can wash them in vinegar and re-use Never ending saga.

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

That's funny. Everything that I've ever gotten from Cedar Creek was labeled correctly. I have no idea what happened there...

However, we all know what an easy and unfortunate mistake mislabeling is to make... :)

Oh, I don't have any problems in the least to walk into a store and get a pair of nylons... I have purchased much odder things in my life... LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.