Halloween Cool Boo pics and more 2011

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Time to show off your Halloween decor or pumpkin patch pics of your little ones. Favorite treat? Scariest story? Best haunted house? Carved pumpkin? What would you wear to a Halloween party? Good jokes? What 'spooks' you or your pets? Lets have some seasonal fun.

Thumbnail by coleup
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

We don't do halloween here but just fall decor. barely any trick or treaters, guess the yards are too big to walk all of them...lazy kids!

We go spend the time at our friend's house on the other side of town, their neighbor is a mortician and he sets up a MAJOR performance, the first year he actually had a funeral with mourners and everything and he was in the coffin at the back of his driveway with the candy bowl on it so kids had to reach over him to get the candy.....scared some teen girls to death...they went flying back down the driveway and down the street screaming...it was HYSTERICAL, the screaming finally stopped until they met up with Jason and his chain saw down the road then you heard the screams again. Then last year he was in a coffin in a newly dug grave on the side of his house, had the drave digger walking up and down the sidewalk dragging the shovel behind him directing kids to the candy by the grave, even had a creepy guy on the porch playing a keyboard on organ mode....too funny!

This is how I decorate here

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I just love Halloween and so does Ric. Like you Jen we don't get children any more in our small neighborhood. Years ago we would get maybe 15-20 children but now there are bigger developments in our area and the kids all go there. Ric would dress up and scare them, we had a great time. Last year I didn't even decorate at all and I hated that we didn't. So the boxes came out yesterday and JR is coming on Sunday to help. I will post a few pics later.
Jen that is a cute fall display.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Great ideas Jen I always liked these.
http://annies-eats.net/2011/10/24/witches-finger-cookies/

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

One of my townhouse newspaper customers had some seeds volunteer in their small front entry flower bed. I have watched these vines grow over the summer into two good sized pumpkins!...just like the ones they disposed of behind some low shrubs last year! What are the odds???

Another customer has done a parody display near their mail box , subsituting "ghosts" and a broom for the couple in this famous painting

Thumbnail by coleup
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

now that was clever and unusual!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.