Shirley seed

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I am looking fo a tomatoe named Shirley. I located it in England anyone know of a closer source? My friend google only gives me the one in england.Thanks Ernie

Salem, NY(Zone 4b)

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/wiki/Shirley

Here's an open pollinated version that Tania sells seed for that might interest you. When at that page you click on the F1 it takes you to Thompson and Morgan in England and says a wrong page so I'm not even sure that T and M still carrys it. You might want to access T and M directly to check that out.

When at the above page, and note that Peter Gallant is a trader in England as well, when you're through go to the upper left and click on Main, which takes you back to the home page.

If you decide to get this OP version you might as well look at some of the 600 varieties that Tania sells to see if there are any others you might want.

Many of us know Tania well and have been concerned about some health problems she's been having and after much testing it's been found that she has a hole in her heart so the cardiologist is next and about all she can do these days is sit to fill seed orders so many are ordering from her to keep her spirits up and also b'c her seeds and service are great.

Just a wee plug here for Tania. ( smile)

Carolyn, up early so she can see the Davis Cup matches from Spain

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Carolyn I will give that a go.And your right I need to restock my Earl of Edgecombe and who knows what else.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Carolyn got em today thank you. I also got 10 more two I have grown before and 8 new Russian ones She also gave me a freebe I have heard of it but haven't grown Alise Craig.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.