houseplant ID ?

Crozet, VA

Hoping some of you more knowledgeable than myself can help with the name of this plant. Thanks all.

Ruby

Thumbnail by rubyw
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Good morning, Ruby. My guess would be some type of dieffenbachia.

Crozet, VA

Thanks Pat, will check that out and see if you are correct. Looks as though we will get a bit of a reprieve from the oppressive heat for most of this week. I will gladly take it too. Thanks again.

Ruby

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Today has been a total delight. Beautiful breeze and low temps, just perfect for getting caught up in the yard. Hope you're enjoying it too! We've been outside all day.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

It is, definitely, a Diefenbachia.....

Don't know the cultivar--there are many...PF shoulf help you, Ruby....

BTW---All is well and back to normal with my Computer......Gita

Crozet, VA

Good on the computer Gita. Looking forward to more great pictures as you post them.

Pat, yes the weather this week has truly been refreshing and much appreciated after some of the days when it reached almost one hundred degrees. Looks as though some more hot days are in store for a bit again. At least if we get the days that are tolerable every so often it helps us have hope of NOT repeating last year when there didn't seem to be any reprieve, just more hot days on top of hot days. I didn't do much gardening last summer at all.

Thanks - Dieffenbachia it is.

Ruby

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

You know what my issue was? My new mouse was set for left-handed people....
SO--everything that we normally do by left-clicking--I had to do by right-clicking...
Drove me nits!

I posted my dilemma on the Computer Forum--and someone told me to go to
the control panel---to "mouse"---and re-set it to left-click.

DONE!!!!!

Crozet, VA

That is great Gita. I have had to rely on computer rooms for assistance in the past too. Really glad those folks ae there.

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.