Happy Birthday, Soferdig!

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

Sit back and relax today, play in the dirt, do whatever makes you happy. Have a wonderful day.

Thumbnail by bonehead

Happy birthday, Steve! And many more!

Seminole, OK(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lake Stevens, WA

Happy Birthday!

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I was sitting back and playing in the mud and didn't get to DG. Thank you all for the kindness and wishes. I do appreciate all of you in the PNW DG and wish I were able to do the same. Just know I am very glad I know you all. Now off to change into dry clothes so I can get back out in the mud.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Yes. A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Hope you get dried out soon. We are having a lovely sunny day.

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I know the jet stream is running south of you with the Pacific High so strong. AK has been sunny for a month!

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

Happy muddy birthday to you. I jave not yet added "wet suit" to my list of necessary garden apparel, but perhaps all of us in the PNW should consider it, especially after this year.

(Judi)Portland, OR

Happy Birthday Sofer - get outfit!

(Linda)Gig Harbor, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Sofer!!

Rose Lodge, OR(Zone 8b)

Yes, maury, in fashionable stripes & polka dots!
Maybe we could even have our everyday and "good" wetsuits like we do rainboots.

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I find the imersion suit to be the most politically correct. The suit is universal, shows no difference in social status, obviously race is hidden, and most importantly slugs run from a man in a red suit. Though I do recommend that you do not eat beans when wearing such an efficient suit.

Thumbnail by Soferdig

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.