who all on the hosta forum has a subscription to Dave's?

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone who uses this hosta forum has taken out a yearly subscription to Dave's

Debbie

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

ME!!!!!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7a)

Hey Debbie - I have. It seems like the posts here have slowed in the last couple of weeks. I guess everyone is hunkering down, getting ready for winter! I think we may lose a few people due to the subscription charge, but hopefully not too many.

Ah great so that makes 3 of us.*LOL*
Someone on here was nice enough to pay for my subscription so I can stay and play with u guys and gals...*G*

Les, I'm going to painting our upstairs in the next few weeks to keep warm..*LOL* It's already snowed here 3 times so the garden is basically done... :-( There still are a few things to do like bring int he hoses before they turn into popsicles.

Take care
Debbie :-)

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

I am subscribed too!!!

Yes, Les is right, been doing lots of fall chores around here. Only have a few weeks left before we get a killing frost. :(

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

me. but I'm really just a lurker here most of the time, just now getting into hostas heavy. I do have 3 tiny little babies that just stuck there head out of the seed tray, so I better start hanging around more!!

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

I'm subscribed, thanks to a sponsor. Funny thing is, I just emailed Trish earlier today and sponsored someone myself to pass along the kindness done to me. I got a much needed check for some work I did, so we should be fine for awhile....God willing.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Me too, I subscribed.

montgomery, AL(Zone 7b)

ME!!!.. I Have.. we did twice as DH (greenwood) is also subscribed.. He is a lurker most of the time. We think $30 a year is a bargain..
Sugar_fl

Washington, DC(Zone 7a)

I'll be here. A very wonderful person helped me to stay.

zeb

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes I'm subscribed, and yes I lurk on this forum :)

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Tundra Queen..I am subscribed. I am new to Hostas..but next year look out!!!!
Today I put a layer of pine needles down on the walkway through my new little Hosta bed. My neighbor has the pine trees and they make a good cover for the ground..and smell good too.
Cheers,
Carol

Longview, TX

I have one cause I had a sweet garden angel...I plan to send in money for someone else in Nov when I get my check.

Menahga, MN(Zone 3b)

I've been gone for a while, so was surprised when I checked in that we are now subscribing, and the ending date is tomorrow!!So I quickly subscribed; I don't post often, but like to be able to when I want to. Phyllis

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Me too. I am a procrastinator so of course I waited until the last minute. Brenda

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

I'm mailing my check tomorrow. I think this is a great place with lots of interesting forums & useful tools too. There isn't any way that I would have paid for that other place where you get sent to Disney is 'he' doesn't like something you said or didn't say.

Jan

Highland Park, IL(Zone 5a)

Im in for the year. Also been doing alot of garden clean up, bulb planting, and dreaming as I look at my 2 new lasagna beds. Next is digging a ditch to bury a rose, 2 clemitis and an evergreen, I never planted and afraid to now put into the ground.

dobie, ON(Zone 3a)

me too, I subscribed. I love this place. Our winters are so cold (and way too much snow) you guys can keep me company while I wait for spring.
trailingon

Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Hi! I was wondering where everyone had gone, I have subscribed to Dave's Garden. Cool place!!!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi leslie Welcome to DG!!!!!!! Jump right in now! sue

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi Leslie, Welcome to DG! If you get a chance hop on over to the welcome mat forum and introduce yourself. You'll get a proprer welcome from DG if everyone knows you are here! :)

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Hi Leslie..
Danger..this site is addictive LOL
Cheers,
Carol

Geneseo, IL(Zone 5a)

I'm a lurker. Love this makes a person smile,laugh, learn. Will post some.. but does this make the time go fast!!!Out to dig..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.