Brent and Becky's Bulbs 50% off Sale

Gainesville, FL(Zone 8b)

Hi. New to Dave's Garden. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and learned a lot about gardening. I love lilies. Thought I'd share the above sale.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Hey, great! Will go take a look. Welcome to the mayhem.... lol. Naw, it's great here. Kind of like your favorite watering hole.

Mary

Gainesville, FL(Zone 8b)

Thanks, Mary. I bought 70 bulbs from the winter sales and planted them in February. Really enjoying the gorgeous blooms. I love Orienpets.
Here is my current favorite: Touching.

Thumbnail by linette2001
(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

I bought a bunch from The Lily Garden two falls ago and they were gorgeous last year and should be even better yet this year (except for the ones I moved since they should beover 4' tall and were in the wrong spot. My favorite is Conc d'or, Mother of Pearl and Orania. I looked at BB and then realized that I have 13 peonies coming this fall, plus am going to be in Portland, Or next week visiting several nurseries. I need to leave a little 'purchasing power' for them. Plus no postage is a big bonus.

Thumbnail by Oberon46
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow you are in Alaska and already have blooms? I am in zone 5 also and have lots of stalks coming up but no blooms yet. Welcome linette2001! I do not get on the lillies forum to much usually am in the shade forum cause thats what I have most of. But love looking at all the lilies. I do have orange art, some lollie pops, sunny bonaire, after eight, and black spider I think is the mnames but they certainly are beautiul when in bloosom. Have lots of the brightly colored smaller lilies also. Well just wanted to say hello to you all. Ronna

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Hi Ronna :)

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello how is your garden growing? Good spring for you? Mine is doing awsome!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 8b)

Thanks, Ronna. Just began gardening last year when I had a bunch of trees chopped down in my shady yard. It is so much fun to be able to grow non-shade plants.
Hope you have a great spring.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

It's been a very cool Spring here. Got some much needed rain that came in several showers rather than all at once. Still, 3" is a bit much for one day....

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

UUHHH yeah! We have been getting rain constatley. Bad storms but nothing like they have had in the southern states, feel so bad for those people! We are suppose to have more rain tonight I guess. Well have a great rest of the week. Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.