Happy BirthDay QuiltyGirl!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I hope you didn't think that you were going to sneak by without a Happy Birthday from me?!! Ain't happening this year anyway,
Lynda, thank you for being my friend, catching my mistakes, helping me out when my threads get too long. And mostly for your cheerful attitude, and all the laughs you share with us. I am hoping that you did something fun for your Birthday!
My Birthday Wish for you this year, is good health, no gophers (or horses out of bounds), lots of fun with friends and family, and most of all I want to give you the gift you've given so many others, lots of laughter!
See ya soon!
Walk In Beauty!~
SingingWolf

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Lynda,
I meant to send you these wild flowers yesterday but hit the wrong button. So here you are getting them a day late. Hope you had a very happy Birthday!
WIB,
SW

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Thank you so much. I had a fun afternoon and eve with DD. She made some amazing gifts for me, plus a great homemade pizza (it was even healthful) and brownies. I will wear the necklace with 3 lockets filled with pix when I come on Sat. Here is a photo of the photo poster/collage she made:

Thumbnail by quiltygirl
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Your DD has many talents. : - )
I'm so glad to hear you had a happy Birthday. Also that I for once didn't miss the actual date! Yippee!
Hugs for you and DD, you are both wonderful people!
WIB,
SW

well, i am a day late- but:
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear quilty
happy birthday to you............and many more

and i second SWs wish- no gophers for you this year

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'm late too. Hope your birthday was absolutely wonderful!

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Thanks guys - hope the gopher wish comes true!!!!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

What did you run out of pig poop? LOL!
No gophers, or horses, eating everything in sight, but we'll keep that sweet kid who was cleaning up the road apples without being told to. : - )
I am so glad that you are my friend, Lynda.
WIB~
SW

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

Okay so I'm two days late but Happy Birthday Lynda!!!

Thumbnail by gr8cayte
No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Thanks Heather, OMG, you have a yellow flower in your yard?

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes I do! Of all my irises the yellow ones have come out the earliest. Want some fans? I have a lot! ^_^

Heather

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Yes, thank you.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Heh, heh, heh. Let me know when you need to separate yours Lynda. : - )
WIB,
SW

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

SW I'll bring you some too if you want. ^_^

Heather

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Okay, Heather, but only because Lynda's horse might eat hers, and then I can replace them for her instead! LOL! I swear, Lynda must have goat horses (they'll eat anything!). I know 'cause I have a dog like that. : - (
You got to love 'em though. Just like kids, they are. : - )
WIB~
SW

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

That's the way to handle QGs problems. ^_^

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Too funny. LOL!
I don't think the horses ate the Society Garlic I gave Lynda. Did they QG? Plenty more where that came from, you just have to dig it up yourself, 'cause I can't. : - (
Well maybe I could, but I'd probably fall down. Given notice I can always have one of the guys dig out a couple of clumps for me.
So if any one wants some Society Garlic plan on letting me know today, or digging it out your own self.
: - )
WIB~
SW

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.