Need Your Input PLEASE????

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

Pictures on Pet forum. My computer still is haveing problems. My son will help me when he is off duty on Tuesday.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Vicki-NO. Thanks for thinking of me.

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

I can never express my deep feelings of loveing friendship that I have for all of you for "standing by me" through all my very lonely and most seriously difficult times! I was very lonely and felt useless and did not have very good thoughts but with all of you to keep me company and my faith in GOD gave me strength to continue on and never give up. Worst part of it all is if we passed on the street we would not recognize each other but then again, maybe, it's best this way as here we speak from our hearts and express our true selves.
Ted

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I feel strongly that it is an ADVANTAGE not to be able to see each other, at least at first. If my husband had been in a lineup of men with his age and brain, I would NEVER have picked him (I dunno about the other way around....). But I've been in love with him for so long I can't remember when it started. We fell in love through an email relationship, never having seen each other. People put too much emphasis on appearance these days.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

I agree too much attention is put on appearances today,and we americans put too much empathise on young age.I've loved every decade.except the first two.
DH had eyes that I totally fell for.---A greenish hazel with gold specks.
What i love abut this group is I can say what i think and don't feel like i'll be critisized (SP) Teased yes but not critisized.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Absolutely teased, Vicki, count on it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.