Your Favorite flower combinations

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

>>. Never been to gardening round-up.. Is that the same thing as we call our plant or seed swaps here?

Yes, pretty much. I've seen Jill take about 'swap' that is usually in Feb, right??

Tam -- i'm so not prepared for this RU, not like i was last year. I may run to Flower Factory in the Morning before going to Pat's, instead of after. I have to snag a Purple Rooster Monarda that CeCe has.

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

tcs,Im in good shape this year,yay,but I keep thinking my stuff is boring ...I hate that about me...umm FF sounds like fun to me...

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

I"m jones'in for some of their Mondaras... especially after i saw CeCe mention her Purple Rooster. I was jsut checking out their site, and they have a few more Monardas i'd LOVE to have... not to mention hostas.

I dont have time on Saturday to go there... but i'm heading home for a few days around the 19th, so i'll hit it on the way home.

This year... remember DONT go thru the city of Chicago.... I'd probably head west and even pick up 30north ... you;ll miss all the construction on 90 west to Rockford. You'd have to mapquest it to see how much time that will add, heading to 39.... but it may be worth it. those 45mph zones really stink.

can't wait to see ya on Saturday.

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

tcs we are taking 30 to 39 missing chicago this time ..hehe.. cant wait..

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

very good.. .good choice.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.