March Chat Time

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Well Spring is almost here and I thought we could use a new thread.

Happy Mardi Gras!!!

Thumbnail by jeri11
Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Anyone interested in Forest Hill next week?

http://www.louisiananurseryfestival.com/
We normally go the 17th if there are any takers. Just let me know!!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Hello everyone!!! I have MISSED ya'll! Life has been totally crazy, but I think things have calmed down a little finally..... not sure that I will ever catch up on all the threads I have missed, so I am going to jump in here on Jeri's new one! ^_^ Waving frantically hello to everyone!!!! WHEN is the next get together, I need a buddy fix BAD !!! Ready to head back to Forest Hills too...... although not sure I will get there!!

Hope everyone is doing great!
Genna

PS - for those of you that did not see the news on Facebook, Alex got accepted into Medical school for Fall !! YEA!! Got his letter on Feb 16, but I was so sick that night I couldn't even get off the couch, he had to come to me!! Been fighting a kidney stone and what they first thought was a kidney infection since Feb 8 - then on the 15th they put me on bactrum and the stuff almost killed me, but I thought it was the infection making me so sick......come to find out I never had an infection - just a stone and it was the medicine that had me running the fever and so sick I could barely move!!! Life has been MUCH better since I have gotten off of it !!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Jeri .... we cross posted..... I am sure wanting to go back to Forest Hill - don't think I can make it then though..... And ALex is ready for me to go back to south La to get some more boudin balls ! We had some friends go down for Mardi Gras and he was wanting them to bring him back some but they didn't.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

LOL!! Genna we are glad to have you back!!! I'm sorry to hear that you have been so sick!!!! I'm grateful that you are doing better!!!! All Boudin Balls are not created the same. The good ones come from Billy's Quick Mart on Hwy. 190 in Krotz Springs.

We had to stop using Mary's pain patches b/c we think she is allergic to them. She developed water blisters under the patch and had been itching all day. She started having breathing problems and it hit me that she must be allergic so we called the pharmacy and they agreed. She removed the patch and it looks like things are improving but her pain level is between 7-8.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Oh no, pain that high is never good! I hope they are able to get something else to relieve her pain - and FAST! Jeri - is she back in her trailer or is she still at your house? I realize with pain like that, she may end up back in the hospital, but I hope they are able to help her at home!

I still have my stone, but after turning into a tomato and getting off the bactrum, I feel so much better!! I have been trying to catch up on the threads - at least skimming most of them.

Sorry to hear about Ruth, and her getting ready for surgery that they didn't do. I thought we had talked about picking a date and going to her house to help with her beds. Ya'll know I don't know much about what I am doing, but I can usually at least follow directions to do work!! I am definitely willing to make a trip to help her if we can come up with a good date. I don't even know where she lives - but I know it is in Mississippi. Sandra, I know that you and Terrye, and much more familiar with her situation ....can we help her? or would we just be adding more problems for her????

To update everyone on Jessica - she had her MRI on Feb 18th - the day after I had a CT on the 17th... (Hospital bill is over 7K and i am waiting to see what all insurance pays as our plan changed a lot this year!) but the results are "normal" or so I was told over the phone. She has still not gotten back in to see the doctor to see WHAT we are supposed to do about all these headaches!! I need to call them today to see if I can rush this process a little.....

My friend Troy is looking pretty rough - he has lost almost all of his hair, and is getting really thin. He is down to 145 pounds! He isn't very tall - maybe 5'7" so it isn't critical yet, but he REALLY needs to put on some weight. He has been through two rounds of chemo, and thankfully he is not sick from the chemo - just has no desire to eat and nothing tastes good. He said it took about a week after the first round to get his taste buds back - so he had two weeks to eat decent before the next round. This time, two weeks out from the chemo (and the chemo lasts a full week) he STILL did not have an appetite! He has gone back to MD Anderson this week for more tests and a followup visit with his doctor there. I am praying for good news! At least when he worked last Friday his eyes didn't look as hollow as they had the previous week.

Crissy, love the new car! It is cute! I am trying to help Natalie (Alex's girlfriend) find a nice used car since she totaled her other one in October she has been without a car. But she has just gotten word that she will have an internship in LR starting after they return from China in early June so she will HAVE to have a car! The internship will be full time in the summer and then will continue part time during the school year. SHe is excited and it is a big blessing to her since she has no money and really NEEDS this income! Anyone know of someone who has a nice used car for sale ....cheap??

Charlotte, I saw where you posted that you attended Fellowship.............that is where Natalie will have her internship and I am sure ALex will be going there as well once he moves to LR. We are looking for him a small house to rent near UAMS - possibly in the heights or hillcrest area. He loves that part of LR and it wouldn't be a far drive for him to get to UAMS. In fact, I have considered trying to help him buy a house in that area but figure they would all be out of our price range!! It might prove worthwhile to have a house in that area if Kyle and Jessi both end up going to UAMS as well. Kyle wants to be a doctor too he thinks, and Jessi is thinking that she wants to go to pharmacy school. She has just sent off her application for a pharmacy camp held at UAMS - if she is selected, she will spend a week up there this summer and be exposed to what pharmacy really involves. Hopefully, it will help her in her decision.

Cindy, have you been to the neurosurgeon yet? Did he have any good suggestions? I hope that you are able to get relief soon - sciatic pain is so bad!! I hope you are feeling better!

Sandra, sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing. Sorry I was missing in action during that time period.... life has just been crazy!

Marilyn, congratulations on selling your home! I know you will be so happy to move in with your daughter full time! if you have furniture that you plan to sell, send me a message and some pictures . Not sure what else Alex is going to need for his house or apartment, but I know he will need a few extra things.

So good to "see" everyone and catch back up! i have missed you all......................

Genna

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

No wonder you haven't posted in a while Genna you have a lot going on in your life!!! Hope you get rid of the kidney stone soon!! Real estate in the Hillcrest area and the area around UAMS does sell for more per square foot than in a lot of other areas.

I do go to Fellowship and will be on the look out for Natalie and Alex. However, as you know it is quite a large church with several venues. We have 3 venues and they each have a 9:00 and 11:00 service and now we have started having a Sat night service. I go to the 11:00 service in the Worship Center. I would think they will probably go to the Warehouse. That venue is directed more toward their age group although a lot of others go there as well. We also have what is called Community Groups. They are small groups that meet once a week in homes and it allows you to get to know people better and get more plugged in on what's happening in the church. The service is also live online on Sun at 11:00.

Sure wish I could go to Forest Hill but that's one thing I'm not going to be able to work in this year!

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Jeri, I'm so glad you started a new thread. I have been intending to do that and was also going to use a photo of my saucer magnolia, loll! But I haven't even had time to go out and make a photo of mine yet and it's probably dropping blooms now that all this rain and wind has hit. I noticed about a third of the blooms on the ground this morning. Your is beautiful!

Work has been so busy the last couple of weeks, all I've had much time to do is read your posts, so bear with me you all. I got in a little work a couple of weekends ago when the weather was good and will post pics when I can. Charlotte, your photos were great...glad you got a good new camera to work with!! You will love it. Good to see some of you old timers back here!! Yeah, Genna, Cindy, and Terrye, that means you!!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks!!!! I know mine looks the same but it hasn't stopped raining here yet!!! Yesterday I noticed the new little leaves already starting. We're suppose to be 39 again Friday morning.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Jeri - was the weather bad in your area?? I know Louisiana was getting some rough stuff......

Cindy? Emily? everyone ok ????

I was thankful that we didn't get tornados last night, but from what I saw on the news Louisiana was in for a rough night!

Thanks Elaine! It is SO NICE to be back! I can't even begin to express how much I have missed everyone.... I think my family thinks I am crazy but I told them I was having DG withdrawals!! :) and that i missed my friends!!

No, Charlotte, I was aware that you had multiple venues..... never heard of that! But, I knew it was a huge church and Alex had told me about the Sat night service and how a lot of people enjoyed that because they could hang out with friends afterward and not have to worry about getting up early the next morning. I am sure a lot of them enjoy that! If you spot any nice houses in that area - probably just a small 2 BR would be perfect. He would like to have one bedroom that he can set up as an office for a study area. He is slightly ADD and does so much better when he has his "study location" set up the way he needs it.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Genna I'll keep an eye out for a small house in the area and if I find one will email the link to you.
Fellowship has had several venues every since I've been going there which has been 4 or 5 years. They couldn't get everyone into the same service unless they built a really, really big auditorium. The preacher is live in the Worship Center and is on a big screen in the other venues. They also really believe in members serving. I was a greeter once a month for a long time and was amazed at the number of people I know that go there that I had never seen before.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, that is one problem with a large church - people actually getting "plugged in" and feeling at home there because there are so many people that they don't know! I doubt Alex would pick Fellowship because of that, but with Natalie working there I am sure that is where he will go. Our church isn't nearly that large, but it has probably come close to tripling - really probably more than tripled since we started there. It is a good thing, but can also be bad because there are so many people you don't know. We have two different services - one at 8:30 and one at 11 and we also have an over flow area where the services are telecast to - but it is hard when you don't see someone for a while because you don't know if they are attending the other service, or if something is going on in their lives and they just aren't there. I have learned to ASK people if they are attending the other service, to let them know that i miss seeing them! We have greeters some too - but usually the same deacons every week...... at one point they were asking for volunteers for that before the deacons started doing it but I was afraid to sign up - afraid I wouldn't know the visitors from the members!!! I was so excited that she got the internship there! She applied for one last year but didn't get it, but this one is even better because it will continue into the school year and give her some spending money. The one last year was a summer only thing! Now, if I can just help her find a decent vehicle.......

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

We greet everyone - whether they are a member or not!
What kind of internship does she have? That's one thing I'm not familar with.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

It is some type of internship working with the family life counselor. Apparently the woman that is the counselor there is nationally known - carries a LOT of weight in doctorate programs etc around the country!! From what I understand, Natalie will be working with the young girls of the church in different programs......not sure of the specifics. She will be helping the counselor with some things too. I don't have a clue what the position is called, but I know she was so excited to be working with this woman..................thinks it will go a long way toward getting an assistantship when she starts work on her master's.
Natalie is majoring in Christian Studies and Psychology and wants to be a Christian Counselor ..... or at least that is what she is thinking right now. There are a couple of other avenues she can pursue with that degree - she will have to narrow down the avenue before she starts her masters from what I understand...... She is a junior in college, so she still has one more year after this one! Which is good for me because I think Kyle is going to OBU and she can help keep an eye on him for me! ^_^

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Hi Everyone!! Been so busy at work I haven't had time to stop and visit! I have been reading, and lurking though, trying to keep up with y'all!

Dang, I was wanting to hear that Ruth's blockage surgery went well. Lots and lots of hugs Ruth, and prayers that they figure it out! I agree, you would think they would have had it figured out.

Genna!!! Dang you are a busy busy girl! Lander's Automotive in Benton, on their used car lot on the westbound side of I-30, has a big sign that says, "$9,000 or less" and usually has several cars under it. When I drive by in the evenings I'll start looking to see what they have under there. Maybe my friend Jason can help you, he sells cars at Lander's Toyota, that's who I bought my car from, maybe he'll have some ideas. He's not your typical salesman, he's 40 years old and straightforward. Let me know if you want me to ask him. And Thank you!!! I Love My Toyota!!!

Well I gotta go again, lots of love and hugs!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Well, she only has 7 to work with......BUT, she will also have to pay sales tax out of that and it would be best if she had at least a small reserve for repairs, etc. I was pushing REALLY hard for her to hold something in reserves since she had NO income, but in June she will at least have some money coming in so I won't feel as nervous about her spending all her money on the car - but she will have to be able to cover the sales tax! I have found her a couple of nice vehicles but it has been a few months back, but her Mom wouldn't let her buy them. Now, that she has a job, I hope she will let her go ahead and get one purchased! On used cars, when you find a really good deal, you have to be able to take it then because it usually doesn't wait on you! :)

And Crissy.....you have NO idea how crazy it is !!! :) Busy doesnt begin to describe it - but I am loving every minute of it and trying to keep up! That kidney stone (and the bactrum that I was allergic to) had me completely down and out for over a week - I couldn't do anything..... and I told the doctor he was going to HAVE to do something because I had too much to do to be that sick! He just laughed...... but then it took me another week to catch up with laundry etc after being out of it!
The next month and a half will be totally crazy with 2 softball games most weeks and a track meet each week - two track meets one of those weeks! But I am going to REALLY miss this hectic schedule when the kids are out of the house. Alex asked me just Tuesday night as I was trying to get out of the house for an "after prom" planning meeting, what on earth I was going to do with all my free time when everyone was out of the house..... I told him honestly that I DON'T have a clue!!

Genna

Slidell, LA(Zone 8b)

Peeking in to say Hey - I miss ya'll!!! Doing taxes this season and have been busy, just starting to think gardening again. And of course, those of you that are FB friends know I have become addicted to games there! So my online time has been worrying about my crops,businesses and population! lol Getting ready to go to a greenhouse sale this morning at City Park with a friend. Jeri - the big City Park sale is April 2nd and 3rd. I am hoping I am off of work to go, also Maria is riding in a parade that weekend, so I am going to try to fit everything in. Let me know if you are interested in coming down and we can try to coordinate meeting up. Genna - thanks so much for asking about us with the bad weather the other day. It was scary but luckily no damage here, despite three tornadoes having touched down in the general area. I barely skimmed the posts above - will have to come back later and catch up. Love to all!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Emily good to see your post!! We have missed you! I've stopped by a couple of nurseries this week but haven't bought anything yet. They are just starting to get things in.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Plan on it Emily I will be there!!! We'll talk later as to the time!!!!

I can't make the Forrest Hill run this week as Mary has a Dr. appt. that day. I'll make it later.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

So this is where everybody Ran off too. In the March thread ha? Hard to believe march is half over with.

We need to bring our nursery run over here Charlotte.

See if we can get together and go to that one in Mount vernon and conway the end of march. I've been getting all these magazines in the mail and they are surely putting me in the spring planting mood. I bought some milkweed variety seeds yesterday and some false indigo seeds and some jewelweed seed (two diff kinds) I hope they do well this year. Not enough water to keep the ones I got at pine Ridge alive. I got the seeds at www.everwildefarm.com , the only place that offered alot of seeds for reasonable money. HOpe they do well.

Work is slowing down Yay!! Even got a day off in the middle of the week last week, but had to work sat morning at the shop. will work long hrs this week because i'm covering for a person that's going on a mission trip. but after that, I hope to get down to some gardening business and less work!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Glad your getting to slow down some Kathy Ann. Yes we need to work on getting a trip together to go to Mt Vernon and Conway. Richard was the one that pointed out their TV ad to me. I looked them up on the internet and it says they have something like 80 acres (maybe it was 40) - but a lot anyway. Don't know why we wouldn't have heard about it before?
I took my EE's outside yesterday. Hope I'm not too early but the forecast for the next 10 days is really warm. I also took my tropical hibiscus outside. I can't believe I actually was able to over winter them without killing them. One even has 3 blooms and they all have buds. Foliage doesn't look too hot! I put them all in the workshop and things definitely do better in there. Last year I put my hibiscus in a storage room in the garage and killed everyone of them! I may start taking some of my brugs out today.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Danny was telling me the weather today for the next few days, 55 today, and 35 at night , that's a little cold, I asked what happened to all the warm weather we were suppose to have. he said we had it already LOL

I have been redoing tags on my plants out on the table outside, getting them ready to go into the ground, I have tons that I didn't plant last fall because I would have had to water them daily putting permanent tags on them as I get the time. Still too early to plant because I can't tell where things are out there yet and I threw out a ton of new seed this winter . Lots of new poppies too. Hopefully I'll get some variety out there.

What's the name of that nursery in Mt Vernon, maybe I should look it up too get a sneak peak!

I'm saving my soap money so I can have some extra spending $$ have been buying up a few large pots a week so I can do some containers this spring with my ee's and hedychiums, instead of putting them in the ground. I have been getting some of the really large pots.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Jimmy came over and we pumped the pond down and I got my wadders on and jumped in!!! LOL!!! Snake and all!!! I was able to re-arrange all my plants and trim the burned brown stuff off!!! Now we are starting to refill it and I have to say it's looking a lot better. It's amazing to me that the fish know that the water is going down and all go to the deep end.

I also got my lantana, a palm and my morning glory bush in that bed behind the pond trimmed down. Maybe if I have the strength today I'll get some pictures.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Here is the link to the nursery in Mt Vernon.

http://www.customlandscapeandnursery.com/

It's supposed to be a lot warmer than what Danny told you here in LR. The low for one night is supposed to be in the mid 40's and around 50 or more the other days and about 70 during the day.

Batesville, AR(Zone 7a)

I have been pruning roses, getting a late start, but I'm almost done, now to fertilize and mulch.
I have been wanting to till my garden but it is too wet, my new daughter in law gave me her
late father's Troy-bilt rear tine tiller, it's one of the big one's with electric start so I have been
wanting to try it out.

Kathy Ann, I too am ready to go on a nursery run. I was at Home Depot yesterday and they
were taking plants off the shelves outside because the frost had gotten them, I looked and
they were tomato plants, I guess they thought warm weather was here LOL

Looks like it's going to storm today, so more rain

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Good deal Loretta, we'll need to talk about a meeting place then, Not sure where mt vernon is, I do know where conway is though.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

There's all kinds of plants out at walmart that they have had to remove because of frost, veggie plants that are out way too soon, go figure.

I'd not ever be getting into a pond with a snake Jeri, YOu are one brave woman!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

That is a nice nursery, doesn't look like they have anything in quart pots . nice stuff.

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I have been lurking for the past few weeks, but mention plant buying, and my fingers start typing like crazy!

I am ready to go whenever. KA, the one in conway is about 30-40 minutes East from my house. I think we should go to the nursery in benton, too. Of course, it is South of NLR. So, we can go there another time. Have you spoken to the lady in Bald Knob? She promised some great hostas, coleus and EEs this year...I cannot wait. Some of my hostas are already 4 inches tall...others have not even broken the surface.

Jeri, I don't mind snakes...much...but I think I draw the line at playing in a small pond with one ;o)

I am officially working 2 days a week :o( I just do not have enough space for all of the folks that need treatments. So, I will work on Mondays in our LR office and Tuesdays in our NLR office. I am not certain how this will effect my Master Gardening stuff or my business gardening stuff or my duck stuff...I may have to retire again. lol Because I must have plant/friend/swap time!

Booneville, MS

When are you guys doing a nursery run in Arkansas? I would love to see some of the nurseries over there. Especially the one KA got the hydrangeas last year.

Terrye

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

That does look like a really nice nursery............ can't believe ya'll haven't been there! I didn't know there was one in Arkansas that ya'll hadn't been to! :)

I am sure itching to get to some to at least look...... hum.....wonder if the one in town is open on sunday's yet....probably not since it is just March. For a few weeks they are open on Sunday afternoons, but I don't think they do that til April .......

Would ya'll please say a special prayer for my friend Troy? I have not gotten to speak with him. He called Friday while I was at the urologist office....but from what my boss says he did not get good news. Says they will not be doing chemo this week because it isn't doing anything. I didn't realize they stopped it after only two weeks of treatment.....but supposedly he is going back to MD Anderson in a couple of weeks to meet with them again for a new game plan. He is so weak he is not coming back into work these next couple of weeks... He desperately needs to regain an appetite. He is NOT eating and losing weight....and he had already lost so much before this that he doesn't have any to spare! And if ya'll don't mind, say a prayer for me tomorrow as they do some type of procedure on my bladder.....no iv's or anything, but I am NOT looking forward to it!

Hope everyone has a great day! I have to get busy....

Genna

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Will say prayers Genna, for both you and Troy.

Saw our first snake today...one of the good guys. A small rat snake, about 18 inches, sunning on the flagstone.

Headed to Bennetts nursey this afternoon to get a couple of things they held for me. A Blackout Dragon cryptomeria and globosa nana cryptomerias. I will be ready to plant the black dragon this afternoon if I beat the rain. Got to dig up some other stuff first on the others.

Jeri, my pond needs cleaning...come right on up, lol! It is small!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Terrye, we are talking about an Arkansas Nursery run the last sat in March so far, but we're still up in the air on that date.

The lady in bald knob, we are planning on a trip to see her the second sat in april, she won't have anything good out till the first week in april. So says Charlotte, cause she talked to her not long ago. So we figured the second sat in April, we'd go there. so if anybody wants to go then,

We're wanting to go to mt vernon and conway the last sat in march though. we thiink the one in conway will have alot out by then. and We're crunching on time.

Guess we need to meet in Little rock then, ha? at kim's? or target or where. ? are we good with March 26th to visit conway and mt vernon and where ever else we want to go , got to make sure we get in those two nurseries though;

April l6th is the sat we're talking about going to Bald knob, the nursery is called Hopes and dreams. She should have everything out by then.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Kathy Ann all sounds good to me. I have one think hanging in the air. I had a ultra sound on my thyroid a few weeks ago and I have a small nodule on my left thyroid. I had my right thyroid removed over 20 years ago because of a tumor on it. They don't feel that this one is any thing really serious but it is something that needs to be dealt with. I don't think I want anything in my body that doesn't belong there. I have an appointment with the doctor that will do surgery (in the same group as my doctor) tomorrow morning. Will find out then exactly what is going to happen and a time table. If I have it removed, I shouldn't be but a few days recovering. I've already had this done once, and my first cousin just had her thyroid removed a few days before Christmas and she drove from Dallas to LA about a week later. I've had noticed this thickening over my thyroid and so had my family doctor. It is extremely rare, but her's did turn out to be cancer is why I decided I better get mine checked.
All that long story to say, I want know until tomorrow exactly what my schedule is going to be! More than you wanted to know!!! LOL

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I'll still say a few prayers just for good measure, even though you think it's nothing serious.

Did you say they were going to do surgery tomorrow? or are they just going to talk about surgery tomorrow.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

We're just going to talk about it tomorrow. I'm for having it taken out and the sooner the better!!! Got places to go.....things to do!!!!! Some thing that seems to run in my family. My mother had the same surgery twice. Benign both times. My cousin is also on my mothers side. Although hers was cancer it is very treatable. When they removed the thyroid, they got all of the cancer. But as a precaution she has to have some treatment. She could have had one "atomic" pill and that would have been it. But it is very powerful and she didn't like the sound of it so she is taking 5 milder pills. She will take them over a fairly short time span.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Genna and Charlotte--you will both be added to my prayer list. Troy has been on it since you first told us about him, Genna.

I've had some kind of crud--fever, chills, headache, cough but have been on an antibiotic for 3 days now and thinks are starting to get better. I've not had a headache today at all, thank goodness. I rarely ever have a headache so this is highly unusual for me.

Y'all talking about going to the nurseries makes me want to go with you, but I will be moving that day. Think about me while y'all are out having fun! LOl

I have two hellebores blooming--a green one which Kathy Ann gave me and a red one which I bought last year. I will be digging them up and taking them with me, for sure.
Charlotte, the forsythia bushes you gave me are also blooming. :o)

Thumbnail by marsue
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Genna: my son and his wife will be taking most of the furniture which I am not taking with me. However, I will have a couch and two Queen Ann wingback chairs. They are probably not the "style" that a med student will appreciate--probably too formal--but if you think you are interested in them for Alex, let me know and I will send you photos.

Here is the red hellebore.

Thumbnail by marsue
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I just read your post genna, I'm affraid I have'n't been keeping up very well , Sorry to hear the news of your friend. Hope that procedure goes well for you tomorrow also.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Genna hope all goes well with your procedure tomorrow.
Marilyn sorry to hear you've not been feeling well! Don't wear yourself down with all you have to do!

Jeri I think you may be right about my ligularia - I didn't get any pestasi (sp) from you but I just discovered something coming up in another spot that looks just like what I already have growing. I bought one pot of my ligularia from an Iris sale. Members were also selling other plants. I think what I bought may have been misnamed. This picture is of the area in general and you can see some of the other ligularia. I'll show the other plant in the next post.

Thumbnail by cperdue

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.