Great site!!!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

here is sharing a great site designed by a friend of mine from England. he used to be a horticulturist, now retired. be sure to explore each thread on his site, as am very sure it will be an eye opener and tons of tips available. http://www.daw60.fsnet.co.uk .

hope everyone learn something behind such great effort!

ma vie rosé

This message was edited Thursday, Nov 1st 3:54 AM

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Thank you very much. I will go through it all tomorrow. Thanks for posting it

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

u are very welcome flowox :D! don't forget to bookmark, the site is filled with information. be sure to follow the different threads too on propagation... if not mistaken, i believe he has covered numerous ways of propagating plants in all forms!

i have bookmark the site on my pc and even printed some of the items. in the event i am busy outside in the garden and have no access to the computer, i have created a folder to lag with me as i propagate some plants... sort of as a guideline and even see the illustrations too.

good luck... ma vie rosé

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

That is a great site MaVieRose. You're friend has done an excellent job. I have too agree - the propagation pages are wonderful and very helpful. Got it bookmarked!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Thank You Poppysue :D! he is a wonderful person and loves to help too! if u ever get stump on any plant, write him and am sure he will be more than willing to give u a helping hand. btw... his name is Peter. he is a great teacher when it comes to plants. it is indeed my great pleasure to share Peter's site to everyone.... ma vie rosé

ps: scroll down below on his web site, click on underlined 'mailto', am sure he will be happy to share his knowledge.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.