Happy Birthday, Jill (Critter)

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

May you have a Happy and Healthy year ahead.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Hugs to a very special lady, Happy Birthday!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Aww...Jill. Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day. Happy Birthday, lady!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I know--this isn't pink. but its so pretty!! Wish you all the very best this year!

Thumbnail by sallyg
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday to you!!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Geez!! I almost missed it!!!

How can I wish you a most special Birthday?????
Need to find a picture worth a thousand words......
Not easy! I have posted most of them already....

How about something from my trip to Latvia--in 2007????

Here is a common sight there---upright plantings of inpatients and other flowers.
These can be almost 6'+ tall. They are planted on wire frames with plants tucked in
up and down. SOO beautiful!

Happy Birthday to yooooou!!! Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

To give you an idea of how tall they can be--Here I am next to one....

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy Day today, Jill - wishing you the blessings of continued good health and happiness as you celebrate. Here's to another great year! HUGS to you from me, Barb

Edited to try to add a pink flower, but it's not an option after the original has been posted. ;-(

This message was edited Feb 20, 2011 9:19 PM

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Critter.
Hope you had a very special day bet Sunshine Girl blew out your candles for you. LOL
I went off to find a pink flower for you yesterday and forgot to come back with it so here it is for you. Just a bit late.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Best wishes for a happy birthday and wonderful year for all your family. Hope yesterday was a wonderful celebration. Pat

Thumbnail by ecnalg
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day and that this coming year will be full of delightful surprises and much joy.

Thumbnail by coleup
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Jill, Happy Birthday and many more happy & healthy ones. Hugs, Judy & Bob

Thumbnail by Buttoneer
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

In case you can't see it, that's Bob & me, the king & queen of the world on the Titanic.

Athens, PA

Jill

I am late - Happy Belated birthday!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Jill, wishing you a belated birthday wish!

Ocean Springs, MS

Happy birthday, sweetie! And many more! love, julie

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thank you so much, everybody!

We had a wonderful family weekend in Pittsburgh. I shared my cake & candles with my brother, since he doesn't get a birthday this year (he's a leap day kid)... Joyanna was so delighted by the candles, and then she was totally dismayed when we blew them out -- she cried! LOL She did help me unwrap my gifts from my nieces & nephew. :-)

It was just so special to be together with my family.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Ak! How did I miss your birthday Jill lol So glad you had a great time with your family I'm a little late but Happy Birthday! ;)

Lea

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thank you! I'm still celebrating, LOL. I use my birthday as a handy excuse for pretty much the whole month of February.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh yes Birthdays deserve a whole month's worth of celebration for sure :)

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Oh, Critter!! This is late but nonetheless heartfelt. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and wish you many, many more!!

Thumbnail by Foxnfirefly
(Zone 7a)

Critter, bringing another belated caboose to birthday wishes for you and wishing you a year of enchantment to come, and many more beyond that, as well.

The Enchanted Garden, by Marie Spatali Stillman, 1889
from WikiMedia

Thumbnail by bluespiral
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thank you both!

I'll bet that bright lantana really brought the butterflies, Foxy! Bluespiral, my garden is never anywhere near as serene as the one in your image, LOL.

Crozet, VA

Dear Jill - Sorry to be late about wishing you a very happy birthday. I haven't kept up with all that you have been involved in this year but I do think of you very fondly quite often and wish you and yours all the very best. I won't make it to the seed swap but do hope that we will be able to see each other before 2011 is out.

I think back to all that you have successfully battled over the years and know that you are a strong and faithful soldier. Continue to believe and have the faith. The faith can move mountains. Love you and sincere best wishes for you and yours.

Ruby

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Ruby! I know we'll find a way to get together. :-)

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Jill, you will have to take a pix of the b-day gift I gave you today & post it. I clean forgot that your birthstone is Amethyst and last night, I was debating on whether to bring you a fossil or a lovely cluster. Glad I picked # 2!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Gosh, why didn't somebody mention it today at the seed swap and we could have sung HB to you? Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come true.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thank you! I do have to take a photo of that amethyst cluster.. it's stunning, as is the butterfly house Gita gave me. Thanks, ladies!!

Crozet, VA

I love any thing amethyst. Yummy color.

Ruby

cambridge md, MD(Zone 7a)

Have a happy birthday and many more , Jill you deserve it . Now here is a picture that I took while I was in France . It is on the Island of Oleron on the Atlantic coast of France, I took this picture in my sister back yard , she has a house there. This is one of my favorite tree, acacia dealbata or yellow mimosa, not only it is beautiful it smells divine ..I am trying to grow some right now I just planted the seeds on Saturday.....

Thumbnail by orchidfancy
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

What a stunning tree! Thanks. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.